A Year Is Not A Century

R.I.P. Diego Verdaguer (26 April 1951 – 27 January 2022)


On January 27, Argentine singer-songwriter, Diego Verdaguer 
passed away due to Covid complications at the age of 70.


Diego was married to Argentine singer Amanda Miguel whom he met when she was
seventeen years old, five years her senior. 
They were married for 46 years. My heart goes to Amanda and their three children,
Ana Victoria, Maria Gimena, and Ximena. (Facebook)

Diego Verdaguer, you will live forever in our hearts!




*Song Lyrics Translated To English*

I can still see the train leave
and your sad look
Hide those tears, I'll be back
Oh, how hard it is, to live without your love.

The letter says wait for me,
Time will pass,
A year is not a century and I will return
Oh how hard it is
live without your love

Oh come back my life
Give strength to my days
With your love you will return, you will return


Since you left
The darkness has begun for me
Around me, leaves the memory
Of the beautiful days of our love.
The rose that you left me has already dried
But I keep it in a book
That I don't finish reading anymore.

Soon we'll be together
I love you so much my love
time passes wait for me
I'll be back, think of me always like this
That time will pass.


Oh, come back my life...

Love love love
A year is not a century and I will return.
Think of me always like this, I'll be back.

Oh, come back my life.
Love love love.
Give strength to my days.

A year is not a century and I.
With your love
I will be back
You'll come back, you'll come back.


An older version of this song, duet with his wife Amanda Miguel.  


Credits
Model & Photographer - Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment