Be Cool Like Orange

 CAPTURING TEMPURA ISLAND


What?
What are you looking at?
Look away!
Stop It!
Don't look this way!
I am too cool to be looked at.
Just keep walking!




Hello Beautiful World!
Please meet HappyOrange who I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday at Tempura
when I took Frank and Frankie for a walk. He was going to be part of yesterday's blog post
and join the rest of the beautiful people I got to photograph but then it got me thinking,
HappyOrange is waaaaay too cool looking and truly deserves a whole blog post of his own.

He did nothing really but stand there looking so cool just turning his head from side to side every
once in a while, but he won me over at the flapping of his long ears.
I never got to see his eyes because he was way too cool to open them. Now I 
wonder if they were brown or blue or if he came from the bunny Japanese Island below.


Oh God, I can't stand it!
He looks so adorably happy... and orange... and cool.
Happy?
and orange?
and cool?
Ok, maybe not orange but most definitely cool, and for all we
know he might be happily LOLing big time under all that coolness.
And now I leave you with some words from his profile.

"Whats your best experience of life?
What can define me?
Just still confused about what should i persue...
I have so many questions about life.
And enjoy the journey of searching the answer.
Even if there is no right answer.
I read lots of obituaries and lonely-hearts ad.
Reading others profile also can be interesting~~~
( I wrote it when I created my sl account... Hmm . 9 years .  How time flies.....)"

Over and out my beautiful ones, take care of each other.
Much love,
Lori Novo


Oh, there! I think I saw a smile. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment