Frank's & Frankie's Visit To Tempura

CAPTURING TEMPURA ISLAND


Hello Beautiful World!
What a beautiful Monday to be alive.
And also a perfect day to take for a walk my two new pets, Frank and Frankie which I just adopted
from the new Arcade (1. HEXtraordinary - We Ride At Dawn Companion - RARE).
They absolutely loved it! Our visit today to Tempura was fantastic and as always,
I got to meet and chat with a few other visitors. Also, everywhere I looked, I was seeing so many
beautiful faces that I couldn't resist shooting them with my camera.

BUUUUT
before I show you the pictures I got to take, I would like to share this funny video that made me
laugh so much that I even got a tummy ache. <3



Have a wonderful rest of the day my beautiful people!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Imme
Immeke
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, 
but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline


BriSo
BrianSofthand
“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. 
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein


Jazz
Jazzy (shersain)
“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
― L.M. Montgomery


Mave
Maverick (alanmaverick86)
“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
― George Bernard Shaw


Aqua
Aquaria (aquaria90)
“Be the reason someone smiles.
Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment