She's Not There

PHOTO SPOTS


"Please don't bother tryin' to find her
She's not there...



Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
The way she'd act and the colour of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool
Her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there..."
-lyrics

Hello Beautiful World!
Still waiting for my Steppenwolf to return from his trip. Missing him tons and tons though I am glad
he's taking this time to be with his brothers. Hopefully, he'll give me permission to share with you the
reason why this trip was very necessary.

Without my Steppenwolf, I feel like a lonely, lost soul in both real life and Second Life.
The way to keep my mind distracted is of course my blog. Today I decided to revisit one very
beautiful spot that I saw a while back during my weekend shopping outings.


Welcome to the flagship locations of roslyn. and rue
Both stores are black-owned and curate simple and chic clothing, decor, and accessories. 
MyStory compatible. Clothing compatible with Kupra, Khara, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, and Reborn!
-source: Sim Description

So many beautiful spots that can be found in the least expected places, I tell you.
Perfect for all your photography needs.

By the way, my dress for this post is one of the many great gifts I collected for free at the Scoop N Score,
SLS HG Interactive Maze Hunt the other day (HERE) that will be ending May 31st.
It is the ::WD:: Dress Willa by Web Dew, absolutely beautiful!
The dress is strapless but I combined it with a short, light jacket by Dymom Designs.

Now, the song I used on this occasion for this post is one I wasn't familiar with but heard recently on
HBOMax in the 2016 film Wolves At The Door, starring Katie Cassidy, Elizabeth Henstridge, Adam
Campbell, and Miles Fisher.


By the way, doesn't Miles Fisher look so much like Tom Cruise? (HERE)

Now going back to the song.
She's Not There, by British The Zombies, rock band, placed 2nd back in 1964 on the USA's
Billboard Hot 100. I usually look for covers for songs I like but this time I wasn't able to find any that
I liked better than the original. In my search though I found a video of The Zombie's live performance 
at the Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop in Austin, TX during SXSW 2013. (HERE
Recorded March 16th, 2013, WOW! 

Lunchtime for me my beautiful people.
Keep smiling, even in the storm. ;)
Much love,
-Lori Novo

Other Credits On Me
DOUX - Sasha Hairstyle ● Jewelry - KUNGLERS - Greta Set ● TETRA - Lace-up Suede Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment