Ball of Cotton Candy

PERSONAL UPDATE


Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, roma-ma
Gaga, ooh-la-la
Want your bad romance

I want your love, and I want your revenge
I want your love, I don't wanna be friends
J'veux ton amour, et je veux ta revanche
J'veux ton amour, I don't wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)
No, I don't wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh, caught in a bad romance)
I don't wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)
Want your bad romance (oh-oh-oh)
Caught in a bad romance
Want your bad romance
-lyrics




Hola Amores!
Coming to you from MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt with my friend Vivi.
I am getting some of MY Sunrise Glasses that are on today's Hello Tuesday sale for 50L each (Reg. 160L)


Lori Novo: omgosh come and see my new glasses
Vivi: oh lord..
Lori Novo: what?
Lori Novo: you don't like them?
Vivi: I can't even look
Lori Novo: lol what??? :P
Vivi: well.. don't you think you have a little too much pink going on there
Vivi: you look like a big ball of cotton candy
Lori Novo: omg that means I look beautiful and sweet
Vivi: no.. that means you look like a big ball of cotton candy
Lori Novo: oh comeon, it's not that bad
Vivi: :P
Lori Novo: loool :P
Lori Novo: I just want to look stylish like Creatively Bazar, is that so bad? :(((
Vivi: and who is Creatvely Bazar?
Lori Novo: omg you haven't seen my latest blog post kicking your butt grrrr
Lori Novo: she's our new Trendsetter girl :P
Vivi: oh.. I see.. really? 
Lori Novo: what? is it really that bad?
Vivi: baby girl I suggest you get some tips from her.. you really need help :P
Lori Novo: lol you just don't know anything about great fashion style :P
Lori Novo: I'm the blogger, which makes me the expert on everything, I think lol :P
Vivi: yeah.. right!
Vivi: I'm just messing with you sweetie.. you look terrific!!
Lori Novo: YAY

Actually, the outfit that I am wearing is just to slowly prepare you for tomorrow's blog post
about a very colorful group of people I ran into this past week. ;)

COMING,
COMING!
Dinner is calling, yum yum. <3


Credits On Me
DOUX - Alaska Hairstyle
Opulein: Glazed Lipstick Set 'EVO X' HUD
+Rosehip - Hearts blush - Lel Evo X // BOM
AURORA Collar Leather
LUXREBEL '' SUPERSTAR '' SUNGLASSES [PINK]
Stories&Co. Charli Mini Dress - Bubblegum
*COCO*_OversizedFurCoat_HotPink
Baiastice_Yeti High Boots
- Watercolor - Anatomy BOM Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment