In The Mood


Hello Beautiful World!
Welcome to another room in our home. This is Steppenwolf's bedroom.


Not too long ago, I shared with you my favorite spot outside our home where I enjoy sitting down
to watch our dolphins play (Here). Now, I share with you my favorite room in the house.
By the way, I built this house for us.


This is Steppenwolf's bedroom/office.
This is where he works during the day, and at night this is where the magic happens.
Actually, we have his & her bedrooms in our home. Steppenwolf's is the naughty room.
This room is when we are in the mood for something more intense.


Most of the decor and sex toys in this room are from Fapple (Adult) which is my favorite
sex store. Fapple specializes mostly in BDSM items, which I love for Steppenwolf's bedroom even
though he and I are not too much into that.


Still, my favorite pieces in our home are those I get from there.
These are some of my top ones.
Fapple- Konstantin
Fapple- Anna Karenina
Fapple- Angel Oak Standing Lamp


We have a dance pole in his room because I love dancing for my husband
and he loves it when I do. ;)
Whoever says that pole dancing can't be beautiful art, couldn't be more wrong.



His room has everything he enjoys in real life, his wine, books, cigars, and me when he needs me there. ;)
Other times we are in my bedroom or we are playing somewhere else in our land,
since we have fun toys everywhere.


So now you've seen another part of our home.
This room is very manly, mine you will notice is very feminine when I show it to you.
I guess both rooms are OURS, it just depends on what mood we are in. But one thing is for sure,
without my Steppenwolf here, these are just rooms, empty and cold.
He is what makes them home for me.

Thanks for stopping by.
Much love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment