Light On The Flower

SLOOPSIE



"Cause I like to love, to love, to love, to love you
I hate to hate, to hate, to hate, to hate you
Put the Beatles on, light the candles, go back to bed
'Cause I want, I want, I want, I want you
I need to, need to, need to need you..."
-lyrics




Hello Beautiful World!
I would like to thank my daughter for sharing this beautiful song with us.
["Let the Light In" is a song by Lana Del Rey featuring Father John Misty 
from her ninth studio album and eighth major-label studio album 
Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd.]

Date Released: March 24, 2023


Next, I would like to thank my good friend Vivi for this beautiful outfit I am wearing
that she sent to me earlier today. She said that when she saw it she knew I would like it and she was
right, I LOVE it, Gracias!


This is
**LILI NHARTREI WHITE RISQUE STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT**
Includes: Bodysuit ● Corset ● Wreath ● Necklace & Earrings ● Heels 
For: Maitreya & Petite ● Legacy Classic & Perky ● Kupra ● Kups ● Erika
It is available for 3 days ONLY for 60Lindens in the 60 PROMO 3DAYS EVENT
@ V8 Underground (Moderate)

As soon as I tried on my gift from Vivi, I knew exactly where I wanted to go for a photoshoot
(Moderate)
With all the beautiful flowers there, it was the perfect photo location.


And speaking about beautiful flowers, it reminded me of a SLoopsie I had a very long time ago.
By the way, a SLOOPSIE blog post is about an oopsie either I or someone else made/had in Second
Life. This one is on me, about my very first year in Second Life...

It was the year 2011, my first year in Second Life. A time when I was very innocent, clueless, or
naive, whichever you prefer to call it. A year when I begin to learn lessons in Second Life the hard way.
So my story begins...
I had a very good friend at the time, his name was Geo, he was Italian and he had a beautiful sim
that he had named Little Italy. Now, Geo most of the time was a beautiful horse that people could
actually ride. One day he invited me to go for a ride in his beautiful sim, which I gladly accepted.
While I was riding Geo :P, I know what you're thinking :P 
Anyways, while I was riding the horse Geo, up-hill and down-hills, through the woods and on the
beach sand, I noticed that he often would stop and would begin to type something but he would
never send me anything. Finally, he stopped and said to me...
"I'm sorry dear but I need to tell you that  I can see your little flower."
I was like "Huh?" I was clueless as to what he was talking about.
Then he said, "Your beautiful pussy sweet Lori, I'm sorry but it shows when you ride me."
As soon as he said that I jumped off him faster than a shooting bullet and ran away in tears to hide.
I was so embarrassed with my friend. I didn't know what to do.
He kept IMing me, pleading with me to return, but I wouldn't answer, I had my head hidden
under a rock, but I am sure my pussy was still showing since I was bending down. :P
He kept assuring me that everything was ok and to go back so we could continue our ride
"Just put on some panties first sweet Lori."
But I was just too embarrassed to even reply to him... for days.

Thanks For Reading!
Much love,
Lori Novo


By the way, I am not sure if we'll get to see today the colorful people that I had planned to blog about.
I've been feeling a bit under the weather, but we'll see. If not, tomorrow for sure.

Other Credits On Me
Angelic - "Carla" Hair ● DeeTaleZ MU *Glitter Eyes - SILVER - * for Lel EVOX ● WLS: Jean's Gothic Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment