Under The Sun in Coco Beach

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


“You have haunted me in my dreams,
Followed me in my memory,
And enamoured me…
Your name echoes in the most silent parts of my mind,
You have become my obsession,
Of which I will never tire."
― ANSA Reads, 



Ufff, hot HOT hot! What a day, temperatures are in the three digits.
I guess it's beach time!!!


Welcome!
This is
(Moderate)

Description:
The Silent Voices. Of Paradise. The Peace Of Serenity. Let It Be Released Tranquil.
Tranquil Tiki Island. Beautiful Huts For Rent. Tropical Island. Beaches. Friends. Family. 
Swimming. Balloon Tours. Raft Tours. Voice Enabled. No Weapons Allowed.


And here I go again like a broken record, using a song that I have used so many times before and
saying, OMG, I just found the most beautiful sim ever!
First, I love the song so much so why wouldn't I use it again even though my daughter thinks I shouldn't. 

Daughter: but mom, you keep repeating the same songs over and over again.
ME: Why not? My blog is like a radio, don't they repeat the same songs every day?
Sometimes even more than once on the same day, so why can't I do it too? :P


Now about the sim, what can I say, I loved it. Loved all the blues and greens, such a refreshing sight.
There was so much beauty in any direction I looked plus in the sim's description they left out so many
of the other great activities and attractions also available, like hang gliding, horseback riding, Tai Chi,
dancing, cuddles, hot tub, and not to forget live performances, and even Asian wish balloons.
Just too many to mention. I am totally in love with this new sim and totally obsessed with it, 
I can't wait to show my Steppenwolf when he gets back from his trip.


And speaking of obsessions, have you ever had anyone in Second Life become so obsessed
with you, that they won't take a "no" for an answer? I am pretty sure we all have, but let me tell
you what I had to do to finally make my obsessor stop disturbing my peace.

It was years ago when I met a young man, and since day one I was very clear to him that
I was married and deeply in love with my Steppenwolf, and I would happily accept his friendship,
as long as he never crossed any lines. He said he understood and accepted, so we became friends.
However, less than a week later after we met, he declared his love for me and asked me to give
him a chance. I was shocked! I felt disrespected, but most of all, I felt he was disrespecting my
relationship with my husband and especially my Steppenwolf. So I felt I needed to remove him
from my friends' list. 

He continued to constantly disturb my peace with his love declarations for almost
two years. He just wouldn't take a "no" for an answer. Often I would get his little "Still waiting for you."
reminders via notecards or IMs from his different accounts. Blocking him wasn't working.
So one day I just had enough and I planned a casual encounter with him and went to the place I
knew he would be. I pretended I didn't know he still frequented that place, and sure enough, as 
soon as he saw me, he walked up to me and started with his love declarations. I was very glad
when he asked me how I was doing because that gave me the chance I was looking for to
talk about "me", the "real me", supposedly. He had always mentioned the things he liked about
me so my plan was to destroy that image he had and so I begin fabricating things totally
the opposite of who I really am. I tried to appear very frivolous, materialistic, self-centered,
etc. I spent about an hour just talking about myself and wouldn't give him a chance to
say a word. When I was finally done talking, he was speechless, I could feel he didn't know
what to say. His idol had been "fake" all that time. Sure thing, after that encounter, 
I never heard from him again. My plan had worked.


It's been about three years since that day. The last I heard was that he had partnered in Second Life,
thing that made me very happy. He truly deserved love and all the beautiful things in life because
aside the obsession he had with me, he was really a good man. It is just very unfortunate that I had to
take those measures in order to make him finally understand that I wasn't the girl for him.


But enough of old stories and bad memories.

As I mentioned before, I fell in love with Coco Beach and the many small islands in the area.
The only thing that made me go "Dang it!" was the cute huts that are for rent. If I didn't already
love our current beautiful home, I would ask Steppenwolf to rent one of those huts for us and live there
happily together forever, Dang It!, Dang It! :P By the way, the huts run for 480L a week (80 Prims)
and there are two still available.

So this is more than enough for now my beautiful people. I already talked too much and
included a ton of pictures to share with you. I do apologize for the long blog post but you already
know me, I just get so carried away with excitement every time I start taking pictures and
writing a whole bunch of nonsense. Your daily visits, support, and patience are so much appreciated.

Take care and may you have an amazing day!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
Nova. Zenith Hair // Natural Kit ● (NEW) :: pm :: Ipanema Set @ Sence Event
KUNGLERS - Vanda Earrings ● KUNGLERS - Marla Bracelet @ FaMESHed Event

No comments:

Post a Comment