Happy People

This blog post is dedicated to my beautiful friend  Lysistrata who had heart surgery
this morning. Keeping her in my heart and prayers for a full and fast recovery and I ask
if you can please keep her in your prayers too. <3


Bonjour Beau Monde!
Ha! thought I start with a little French. ;) Hope you all are having a beautiful day.
It is raining on my side of the world as I write these words to you.
Now, the sound of the rain is one of the most beautiful sounds to my ears.
It is music from the sky because not all music in the world has to come from a musical instrument.
The rain and the wind, the birds and the crickets at night can really compose beautiful melodies too.
Even the beating of our hearts can orchestrate romantic musical notes if you listen carefully to them.


Today was truly a good day to meet and chat with good people.
By the way, I would like to send a shout-out to BiRaZ KiRiK (suwawa.zeplin) 
for being today's friendliest person I had the pleasure of running into at Tai Chi at Tempura Island.
Not only was he friendly to everyone, but said hello to every single person in the circle 
and kept us all entertained with his fun and happy attitude.
There was so much going on at the circle that at some point
I had six IMs going on at the same time while also trying to keep up with local chat.
It was like "Hello!, How are you?, and Bye!, and closing IMs while getting new ones.
Today, I actually didn't get a chance to give my full attention to my
good friend Martian who thankfully understood...

martian (superengine): time for me to get back to RL Lori
martian (superengine): as always. its awesome talking to you
Lori Novo: aww, ok, I am sorry it got so busy here
martian (superengine): its ok Lori. you are sunshine. every one needs you
martian (superengine): im not evil enough to steal the sunshine for myself


Now one thing about me is that while I am already chatting with a friend or another person,
I like to give them 100% of my attention, so if someone else IMs me while I am already chatting
with someone, I'll say a quick hello and let them know I'll get back to them as soon as I can.
And once I do get back to them, then my complete attention goes to them.
I personally feel disrespectful to the person I am already chatting with
if I engage in other conversations with other people at the same time. I understand
that many people don't see it that way but that is just the way I have always been.

Now, it gets a little tricky when I am at a place, like today at Tempura, 
where I know that usually, I'll be getting constant hellos from the people who know me,
In this case, I try to involve them in local chat as much as I can,
still, many times people just want to have one-on-one communication with me.
That's when sadly, I have no choice but to say a quick hello and wish them a beautiful day
so I can at least get to respond to everyone.

I once had a friend who would keep multiple IMs going on at the same time,
I felt as if everyone was in line waiting for their turn to get some of his attention.
Now, from what he would tell me, sometimes someone would be going through very difficult times,
while someone else would be happy celebrating something.
That meant that as he would be rotating all these IMs, his mood had to keep changing
according to whom he was talking to in turn. Didn't feel right to me.
I understand that friendship means being there for all our
friends in all of their moments, happy and sad. And we must cheer and be happy with the ones
that are happy, and be there with open arms ready to help the ones that are sad and need us.
But let's give each friend/person the respect of our full attention when we are with them.
Make them feel special, that what they have to share with us, happy or sad, really matters to us,
and that we care enough not to make them wait in line with others to continue our chat.
Does it make any sense what I am saying?

Now, before the Tai Chi circle started getting so beautifully busy today,
Martian and I had a few minutes of a nice conversation...

Lori Novo: omg I didn't recognize you
martian (superengine): i tried to get a mesh avatar then spent a lot of time fixing it.
then i was like. nah, lets go with some precooked avatar. easier lol
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: we have alot of ppl here today
Lori Novo: Compared to most other days
Lori Novo: I posted about ur blog yesterday :P
martian (superengine): yeah i saw it
Lori Novo: its just that I am soo proud of you :))
martian (superengine): Thank you. I'm learning daily. both from you and your blog :)
martian (superengine): that blog is like guideline to life
martian (superengine): you have so many different experiences that every one can learn from you
martian (superengine): you are like a library of experiences
martian (superengine): A google for wisdom
Lori Novo: ty, I feel almost every day is an experience, I can learn and appreciate things even in something very small
martian (superengine): you can identify something to learn from even the simplest experience.
thats your strength.
Lori Novo: yeah, like one time even a coffee drop helped me feel better
martian (superengine): that post . inspiring
martian (superengine): how looking at fine details in life can make us forget about the pain
Lori Novo: I think you would make a very good writer
Lori Novo: you say things in a very wise and beautiful way
Lori Novo: all u need to do is just write them down
martian (superengine): haha. I will leave it to the professionals :)
martian (superengine): actually when you write it , it reaches many more than if i write it
martian (superengine): you make it so down to earth
martian (superengine): you will give it an heading, you will provide a context, a color and an image.
martian (superengine): you will make it a million times better
martian (superengine): and every one can enjoy it
Lori Novo: well, just know that every time we talk, your words reach me and inspire me
Lori Novo: I feel our chats meaningful
martian (superengine): thank you Lori
Lori Novo: and from the heart
martian (superengine): Thank you Lori. It means so much to me
Lori Novo: I hope our friendship lasts many years to come
martian (superengine): of course. it will
Lori Novo: like it is so easy to just add everyone we meet
Lori Novo: but really, for me that's not the point, I want ppl I have a real connection with
Lori Novo: ppl that I know are as glad to see me as I am to see them
Lori Novo: ppl I can talk with and feel joy and know that they care
martian (superengine): of course. seeing you brings so much joy
martian (superengine): like sunshine
martian (superengine): i compare people who bring joy to sun
martian (superengine): but my scorpio side is more like you. a rainy day, a cup of coffee
and a good book or a movie
Lori Novo: yes :)


This is all for now my beautiful people. Have a beautiful evening/day
and I'll be seeing you all tomorrow. ;)

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Sintiklia - Hair Alani ● *GF* Flower Hair Clip ● KUNGLERS - Greta Set
(NEW) :: pm :: Eloise Gown @ Sense Event (Ends August 28 - Gallery)
WLS: [EUPHORIA] fin de siècle

:: pm :: Eloise Gown
Eloise is a satin gown with optional sleeves. Available in 14 colors Megapack.
Each single color includes the option of adding black accents, it's like getting 2 dresses in 1! The megapack includes all colors to mix and match allowing for hundreds of possible combinations.
Compatible with Maitreya, Petite, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Waifu and Kupra

No comments:

Post a Comment