πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Miss Little Shiny Dust πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

CAPTURING TEMPURA ISLAND


May peace finds its way back to our world,
sooner than later.
So the innocent can sleep feeling safe
in the calmness of the night.
And so they can wake up to brighter and hopeful new days.
-Lori Novo




Hello Beautiful World!
Today after my "Now I'm Feeling Different" blog post I thought it was time to go out and look
for someone beautiful and special to feature in the blog and bring them perhaps a smile.
Little did I know that life had a very special surprise waiting for me and that I would be the one
actually getting the gift of a smile.

блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): :-)
Lori Novo: Hi little one :)
блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): hi Lori
Lori Novo: welcome! :)
блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): ty


Please meet Π±Π»ΠΈΡΠΊΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠΉ ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub) from Ukrain.

"A little peace and nothing more.
Tears are just feelings that we all carry inside us.
Just hugging and hugging without war and violence. Just feel the pleasant warmth
Just life in harmony."
- From Her Profile

Once I decided to go out and see if I could find that special someone that would either awe or wow me
to feature in the blog, I headed for my so-loved Tempura Island, where I am guaranteed to often come
across the most amazing people. You can't imagine what a joyful surprise it was when I saw little
Shiny Dust join us in Tai Chi. I couldn't believe my eyes to see for the very first time in all my 13
years a child avatar joins us in Tai Chi. I was absolutely blown away with joy seeing this adorable
little one standing in front of me. I couldn't stop smiling. There was something special about her and I
could feel it in my heart, it was a mixture of tenderness and sweetness and for some reason, sadness too.
Soon after chatting with her, I realized there was a reason why I felt that way before I even knew
anything about her.

блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): I am Ukraine
блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): what we all need is just peace and our land back not more,
it is better as to sit in a bunker

You can just imagine how sad I felt after hearing this and how much more I wanted to embrace her
and let her know that I was sorry for what she and her country are going through. How hopeless
I felt not being able to bring the peace her country needs.

Mike (jmjl) - Tik (tik2020) - Π±Π»ΠΈΡΠΊΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠΉ ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub) - Crem (SamaraBalbino)

блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): just here to find peace and relax
Lori Novo: yes, Tai Chi is very relaxing
блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): yes it is
Lori Novo: it helps me too when I am sad
Lori Novo: or worried
блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): tempura is what we need
Lori Novo: I'll keep you and your beautiful country in my heart and my prayers
блискучий ΠΏΠΈΠ» (floeckchenmondstaub): ty so much

The beautiful people from Ukraine need our prayers to bring peace to their country.
These are some other ways we can also help;


Thanks for stopping by my beautiful people.
A HUGE hug going to my little Shiny Dust, God be with you!

Much love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment