Chapter One: The Dirty Tutor

***Warning Not Suitable For All Audiences***


Today, when I met with my bfff Juvie at Tempura...

Lori Novo: holaaaa my Juvieeee
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hello dear
Lori Novo: omg look at u, so wonderful
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hollaa cicka...or how ever you spell it lol
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hell you are beautiful too
Lori Novo: aww my silly
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): are you allowed going out alone?
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): I would kidnap you if I would be straight lol
Lori Novo: loool
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): look at us...think about how our childs would looking lol
 Lori Novo: loool, they would be beautiful and very happy children!
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): for sure they would be hehehe
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): I love you sweetheart..you are great



Chat From Eleven Years ago (HERE)...

Juve Wheelwright: so good to see you baby
Juve Wheelwright: wow
Lori Novo: muah
Lori Novo: I can't see a thing Juvie
Juve Wheelwright: you are beautiful
Juve Wheelwright: I can see you that is enough lol
Lori Novo: ty :))
Juve Wheelwright: I don t need more to see tonight
Juve Wheelwright: you are a dream
Lori Novo: awww sillly
Lori Novo: love u tons juvieeee <3

As you can see my Juvie has always been very charming with me in all these years we have been
friends. He's really not being flirtatious since he is happily married and gay.
Our friendship has always been a very positive one, full of laughter, happy times, and free of any drama.
Amen to that! The thing I love the most about my good friend is that every day he can come up with
the most hilarious and exciting adventures that will add lots of laughter to my day.
Today was no exception. For the first time ever, if I am not wrong, he tried RP at a gay sim, lol.
He found out that it was not as easy as he thought, lol, but it was so hilarious, even he was laughing
at himself but that didn't stop him. He was sharing with me what was going on during his
role-play, actually sending me a copy of the RP chat as it was happening.
I want to share it now with you and I'll try to keep it as PG as I can though Juvie was smart enough
not to share with me all the intimate details. Whew, thanks for that!

CHAPTER ONE

Amaho (amaho)
Golden Text Is Chat Between Juve & me

Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hell, now I end up with my curiosity on a RP in school lol
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hahahah
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): a gay school... all students are criminals
on the way back to society lol
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): but RPing helps the language...
and you can always go there when you are bord
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): I am a shitty RPer btw
Lori Novo: lol :P
Am***: "you know the school, would you like to visit?
It's good to know before applying for a position here. I can show you around"
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): nods "would be perfect if you would show me the school and
telling me something about it"
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hahaha
Lori Novo: looool
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): the Juve the big RPer
Am***: “come in, come in, there’s no point letting the cold in,” getting ready to close the doors, “yes,
it’s a good school.” don't want to talk too much more about it, "have you already met other students?"
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): replies "not yet, only the HM and you as a freezing Tutor with
dirty hands from working in the farming."
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): you need to write my story book...we could sell it lol
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): chapter 1 Juve arrives at school lol
Lori Novo: lol, I will :P
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): lol I am a shitty rper hahaha
Lori Novo: lool Juve, its about having fun and laughing at it, so you are doing well looool
Am***: sniff, it smelled like socks, underwear and more. 
“the dormitories on this floor” shrugs, “it mostly snores.” he's laughing
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): laughs "well..we should open a window or setting up more showers."
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): OMFG hahahah
Lori Novo: loooool
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): help he is taking me to his room...nasty hahaha
Lori Novo: loool
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): this SL is still so funny
Am***: “this is my room,” he takes off his hat and begins to undress, “I like painting, yes, and all sorts
of other things. I hope you don’t mind if I undress, I have to hurry to take a shower before dinner."
Lori Novo: lol
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): gays we're all the same hahaha
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): gay RPing pls
Lori Novo: loool
Am***: shows the one at the back on the left, "it's Picasso, I like this painter," and as he leaves, he
shows the erotic drawing, "it's Cocteaux, a French author, he wrote a lot of poetry, yes, come" he goes to the shower
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): is freezing.."hope you don t mind if I am taking a shower with you. Its so cold today!.
Lori Novo: omggg loool


Am***: He walks in, takes off his shorts and gets in the shower. 
“No, you can, you have Towels and soap here,”
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): removes his clothes and jumps on the other shower
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): see horrible lol
Lori Novo: loool
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hahahaha
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): he needs to serve dinner soon
Lori Novo: ask for McDonalds lol chicken tenders
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hashaha
Am***: while rubbing and soaping himself, discreetly looks at Juva's body. "I would say it's your fault if dinner isn't served on time."
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): nods..."its not my fault. Your HM cam and you took me. And we and up here."
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): looks at the Tutor and asking "Shall we order food from a delivery service?"
Lori Novo: loool
Lori Novo: omg u making my tummy hurt, I can't stop laughing
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): now I am staying here naked under a shower in a school, coming from a live music event
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hahahaha
Lori Novo: looool
Am***: I wash myself, finish showering, turns off the tap, and grabs a towel, drying himself without complexes
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): grabs the Tutor.."come to me. Dont run away I still see dirt on your body."
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): hahaha
Lori Novo: looool

And here is where we stop Juve's first day in school.
The rest was just for Juvie's eyes. I am just so happy to see my friend so happy and having fun.
That is what life is all about. Live and let live and do your thing. BE HAPPY!

Lori Novo: I am so happy you are so happy Juvie :))
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): just having crazy time
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): and I am married lol
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): but jumping in gay RPs and going on hahaha
Juve Wheelwright-Wobbit (juve31): but I didn t had sex, only a shower
Lori Novo: loool

No comments:

Post a Comment