Steppenwolf's Angry Woman

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Sometimes, I just get so angry with him, but I love him too much to stay angry for too long.
Other times, I start getting these crazy ideas in my head that cause me laugh attacks where I can't stop
laughing. But tonight I had both, the anger and then the laughter. Does that make me bipolar?
Wait, don't answer that! :P

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): arent you beautiful tonight!
Lori Novo: no baby
Lori Novo: I am ugly
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): naw yu always beautiful
Lori Novo: i'm mad and I look ugly
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yu dont look mad
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and you dont look ugly



Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you forgive me baby?
Lori Novo: not yet
Lori Novo: give me a little more time
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): how long do i have to wait?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): its cold in the doghouse
Lori Novo: for tonight I am fixing u a cardboard box with a blanket under a palm tree
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): waaaa!
Lori Novo: i love you dang it >:(
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): well will you put out some dog food for me too?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): im hungry
Lori Novo: we don't have dog food, we only have cat food for Mr. Beast
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha
Lori Novo: liver flavor
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yuck


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hugs you
Lori Novo: muahh >:(
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): am i still in the doghouse?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): smiles
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yu are my chili MIlkyway
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i can get out of doghouse?
Lori Novo: i guess >:(
[IDEA]
Lori Novo: baby, let's just say
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes?
Lori Novo: ok so one day you were to get more partners in SL
Lori Novo: but you could only sleep with me
Lori Novo: u can't touch them either
Lori Novo: or tell them sweet things
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): only when yu let me :(
Lori Novo: no NEVER!
Lori Novo: and u can't never be alone with them either
Lori Novo: or even look at them
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): what new partners?
Lori Novo: its just pretend baby
Lori Novo: u would get like 3 -4 more partners
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): Yikes!
Lori Novo: BUT remember
Lori Novo: u can't touch them
 Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you silly baby
Lori Novo: u suppose to only keep me happy
Lori Novo: the others can entertain themselves
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): oh they are lesbians then
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): then what are these other 4 for?
Lori Novo: like companions for me to keep the house and the pool full
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): my lesbian harem


Lori Novo: looool baby noooo
Lori Novo: just a bunch of beautiful nice women that are your partners but you can't have
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha
Lori Novo: looool
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): rolf
Lori Novo: omg
Lori Novo: loooool
Lori Novo: omg thats so funny
Lori Novo: looooool
Lori Novo: omg u made my tummy hurt
Lori Novo: loool
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yu went down a silly rabbit hole lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): :P
Lori Novo: omg brb babyyyy
[2 Minutes later]
Lori Novo: omg baby I had to go pee
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): lol tmi
Lori Novo: I couldn't stop laughing looool that I had to pee
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): lol you silly thang
Lori Novo: looool
Lori Novo: imagine baby right here as we are
Lori Novo: surrounded by your other beautiful partners
Lori Novo: loool
Lori Novo: that u can't touch, or even look at  loool :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): cold sweat
Lori Novo: loool
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): love you te amo  my one and only
Lori Novo: muahhhhh
Lori Novo: ;)))
Lori Novo: looooool still can't stop laughing omgggg :P

Our Location: Our Home

No comments:

Post a Comment