A Trail Of Braids

 WHO'S THAT GIRL?


What do you say, are we ready for round two of "Who's That Girl?"?
I sure am, so bring it on!




It was on someday, not too long ago when I saw a trail of beautiful long braids that made me smile
at how cute they looked. As I followed them with my eyes all the way from the floor up to the
head they were attached to, I saw there was a beautiful face too and I thought, "Ha, no wonder!"
and I smiled. Most times one beautiful thing leads to another and that was the case on that day.
So I IMed her to say hello and this is the response I got...

"(busy response): 💗 Do not chase! Let them go!
Give people the explorative freedom to exist in whatever world and reality they see fit!
If it doesn't align with your values just walk away and stay grounded in your peace! 💗"

Please meet
αʂԋα Ӽʐǟɨʀɛ  (akashaxz)
8 years & 2 months in Second Life

Now do not think for a moment there that she never answered back to my IM. She actually did almost
right away and from that moment on, I discovered more in-depth how friendly she was. After I told her
how much I loved her long-braids outfit she said it was the spring look she had put together for her
lookbook. I see everyone is already welcoming Spring which is just two days away so I am thinking of
preparing myself as well with something full of flowers in vibrant beautiful colors. ;)

"Not for everyone..don't study me, you won't graduate. I'm simple, but significant.
The best thing you can do is just be kind 💗"
- From Her Profile
           
Pics From Her Profile

When it comes to our new friend Aƙαʂԋα Ӽʐǟɨʀɛ暗 I can almost say that her Second Life avatar
is as beautiful as she is in real life, but I would be lying. She is one of those rare cases when the real
person is more beautiful than her avatar. She reminds me very much of FKA twigs, absolutely a
stunning beauty. Now, don't get me wrong, her avatar is indeed very beautiful and I do find the
resemblance to the real person, which is something pretty amazing. ;)
Aƙαʂԋα Ӽʐǟɨʀɛ暗 considers herself spoiled and a real brat in real life not to mention
"100% that b*tch", those are her own words, not mine, but I do love that about her! Also, for what I can tell
she is taken in both worlds by the same man, sorry guys. :P
Other than her physical beauty and her friendliness, another one of her great attributes is that our
beautiful friend works with a new group called The Collective, and it is about art fashion, and music.
So many great positives in just one person, an outstanding Second Life citizen in my book.

Thank you all for stopping by my beautiful people.
Wishing you a beautiful day!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Some Credits On  Aƙαʂԋα Ӽʐǟɨʀɛ暗  (akashaxz)
====================
Vibing -- leia earrings
[Theatre] :: Natural Heel Sounds
/ HEAD / lel EvoX BRIANNON 3.1
Veiled Edge Lower arm / Oblivion
.:{Sofia}:. Lighting (Atmospheric effects)
LeLUTKA.Png.BRIANNON.Lip.Set
[BODY] Legacy (f) (1.6)
AZOURY -- Duel avec Toi {Legacy female}
Thingamabobs! TP Poofer Akasha Runway
MT - Thin Body Enhancer (bonus)
Ariskea[mandala] Bag & lily [5]
*COCO*_WideLegJumpsuit(Sunflower)_Legacy
Jourda x Alari  Fiesta Braids (Mod Petal Color)
Blossom // Lola Shoes - Legacy
.::Nanika::. Sunglasses Michele

2 comments: