Paparazzi 📷 Fabio You Swore You'd Never Tell



“I choose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection.
I choose to love you in loneliness, for in loneliness no one owns you but me.
I choose to adore you from a distance, for distance will shield me from pain.
I chose to kiss you in the wind, for the wind is gentler than my lips.
I choose to hold you in my dreams, for in my dreams you have no end.”
― Rumi



Hello Beautiful Second Life!
I find it so romantic longing for an impossible love. The stronger the longing, the more tragic
and painful, the deeper the love and desperation. Yes, I am crazy like that, and no, it is not like
I am longing for a mystery man. I already have all I need, want, and long for in my Steppenwolf.
It is simply a matter of stirring the pot until it boils and letting it overflow like boiling milk
and creating a hot mess all over and then... Never mind, really what a mess! Is it really worth it?
I say definitely not. When you already have something good like true love with an amazing
significant other, having a few twisted thoughts and keeping firey secrets every now and then
can only be good if you are planning on writing a romance novel... Hey, that actually sounds
pretty good to me and sometimes I DO need the inspiration. :P

Babyyyy, don't get mad, it was just a joke! Come back babyyyy!
Baby YOU ARE my Fabio, the other man can be my horse in the novel, come back, baby come back! :P


So today on the first day of Spring, I have a group of beautiful people for you to meet.
But before we continue, I would like to thank Mr. biggle who while I was at Pemberley (Moderate),
really surprised me when he so kindly gifted me the above picture he took of me and titled it
"When the Photographer Becomes a Model". Thank You so Much Mr. biggle!

biggle: sorry... couldnt resist it ;)
Lori Novo: wow, tysm! I really like it
biggle: *smiles* just a snapshot ;)
Lori Novo: Tysm!
biggle bows his head a bit and smiles "all my pleasure, madame"

So let's get started with our new group of beautiful people.
The first person featured was selected from the group of pictures because of how beautiful she looked
in her outfit. The rest are placed in no particular order. Enjoy!


ʚƬɞ::taki::ʚ'-'ɞ (tatikoma)
11 Years 5 Months in Second Life.

There's not really much information I could find about our new friend ʚƬɞ::taki::ʚ'-'ɞ other
that she is Japanese and is partnered to  ʚℜɞ::梨花::ʚ'-'ɞ (rinka2014no22).


Such a beautiful sweet couple. What caught my attention to ʚƬɞ::taki::ʚ'-'ɞ during my visit to the
Sakura Matsuri Festival (Moderate) was how beautiful she looked in her Kimono. I have a list 
below of some of the items she was wearing on that day.

ʚƬɞ::taki::ʚ'-'ɞ (tatikoma) Credits
====================
 Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX V1.0
VCO ~ JEYA Hair / Resizer /
/ HEAD / lel EvoX CEYLON 3.1
*A*OrigamiChatAnimationGreen(Wear) Common
{MB} Furisode Kimono {White Silk}
{MB} Furisode Robe Brilliant Blossom (barefoot)
{MB} Obi Base Aka Sakura
{MB} Obi Big Bow Aka Sakura
Tabi <Female/PlatForm> Fit and rigged White
*N*SHIDARE SAKURA
:-.SOUEN.-:Komachi Sakura Bangasa  (RARE) 12
:-.SOUEN-:Komachi Sakura Horn (Pink) L 03
:-.SOUEN.-:Komachi Ume Katana (RARE) 11

And now the rest of all the beautiful people I had the great honor of capturing with my camera,
Thank You All!

Molly (molliwollidoodle) - Yonce (knack.viper) - Hinaco (bamda) - chibi.bae - weirdo queerdo (ice.pop)
Keiko (chibi.waifu) - Rola (soffyroses) - Juniper (tharaxui) - Castien (ayzere) - Coffee Bubble
Apexfire - aki168 - Shiva Shan (Shiva100.shan) - Lina (alina.acanthus) - Lilly (lillyann.nightingale)
 
G (parallaxo) - Kairi (misha.snowbear) - Kiki Noelle - Ghost (aesci) - Pandora Nightingale DarkHaven (newgrl22)
Credits On Me
Sintiklia - Hair Madelyn ● :: pm :: Kendrick Set


:: pm :: Kendrick Set
Versatile set of dress and coat with multiple colors and prints options. Items can be worn separately.
MegaPack includes several bonus and exclusive textures. Compatible with Maitreya+Petite, LaraX+Petite, Legacy+Perky, Reborn+Waifu, Genx Classic and curvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment