Zzoee With a Restless Mind



Is there such a thing as too much pink on the same day?
Absolutely not!


Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Me again, yes, yes I know, not sorry. :P I hope you all had a beautiful and restful Sunday.
Thought I would give you another pink blog post before I retire for the day. This time it is to introduce
a beautiful girl whom I had the honor of photographing during my visit to the Sakura Matsuri festival (Moderate)
earlier this month. Remember that this great event is still running til March 31st,
and don't forget that is full of some pretty amazing 65L$ offers.

Please Meet
ツ乙σєη Şɨʅєηt ツ (zzoee)
12 years and 3 months in Second Life

  "Modo re Happy : ON
 and... Nothing is more attractive and sexy than someone happy ツ"
         -From Her Profile

I agree and as I always say, happy girls are the prettiest, so make sure to always wear your most beautiful smiles.
I first noticed 乙σєη Şɨʅєηt because of all the pink she was wearing from her hair down to the
leg/bows. She absolutely looked very sweet. But one of the things that I fell in love with the most was
her bunny tattoos which unfortunately I have no idea where she got them from. Maybe I'll get lucky
and she'll be willing to share that information with us. ;)


"♡ With a Restless Mind ♡
                   If for some strange reason you don't like me or you don't like my lifestyle, I'll tell you that there is something very useful and it's called "tp", so use it and go to the toilet.
             I count on the fingers of my pretty little hand the people who really know me here, for them my loyalty and love :)
For the rest just a nice finger of the same little hand... ".l."
PS: since you got this far by reading, take advantage of the momentum and read a book xD!"
-From Her Profile

Ha! You tell them 乙σєη Şɨʅєηt . :P
Now, other than just pretty in pink,  乙σєη Şɨʅєηt is partnered to ミÐąɨηzu ч 乙σєηミ (dainzu)
and they make a beautiful couple.

Pics From His Profile

♥ Love is only paid with love ♥

The above song is her dedication to her partner. ;)
乙σєη Şɨʅєηt is also a great fashion Second Life blogger together with Ðąɨηzu, HERE.
And HERE, you can check out her Flickr stream. Now, if you like her photography you are in luck,
乙σєη Şɨʅєηt also does profile pictures at really good prices.

So there you have it, Zzoee and her restless mind, beautifying our blog with her presence,
Thank you so much!
I leave you now with a list of some of the items that she was wearing when I photographed her.
Have a good night everyone!

Much love,
Lori Novo


Some Credits Ob ツ乙σєη Şɨʅєηt ツ (zzoee)
====================
Palette - Anna Shorts
VCO ~ SHUAH Heart
 goorm. bear rabbit nail
REBORN - Waifus - Addon v1.0
Void - Demure Lashes (Ceylon)
Mina Mesh Eyes Shape (L) [Maoer - Eyes V21 BOM 11]
eBODY - REBORN Deformer - Tail Up
eBODY - REBORN Deformer - Nadu knee fix
Shoe Base for N-core VALKYRIE
/ HEAD / lel EvoX CEYLON 3.1
:: DETENTION :: Lock Chocker ::
REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6
MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs mod (eBody Reborn)
Palette - Anna Leg Bows [Fatpack] // (RebornM Both)
-Pretty Liars- Flat Ass Level 3
Palette - Anna Top [Fatpack] // (Waifu)
-Pretty Liars- Flat Ass + Belly Flater
VCO ~ SHUAH Hair

NEWS FLASH!
Update on the tattoo. After I published this blog post, ツ乙σєη Şɨʅєηt ツ so kindly shared
details on her tattoo, Thank you! <3        0ni'babe : somebunny loves you tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment