The Enchanted Fae Garden

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


I’ll admit that my garden now grows hope in lavish profusion, leaving little room for anything else.
I suppose it has squeezed out more practical plants like caution and common sense.
Still, though, hope does not flourish in every garden,
and I feel thankful it has taken root in mine.
― Sharon Kay Penman




And only the memories stamped on images remain...
Hello Beautiful Second Life!
It was a while ago, maybe too long of a while, that I visited an enchanted land, just as beautiful
as the lands we get to visit only in our most beautiful dreams, where bunnies play and flowers bloom,
with floating islands in the sky.


I saw huge burlap sacks, full of golden stars and rivers flowing up to the sky.
I heard the giggles of the fish and felt the soft breeze from the butterflies' wings.
It was a beautiful land of a thousand faes living among the trees.
I picked up flowers and made a wreath and placed it on my head.
I ran barefooted through the land, my feet caressing the green grass.
I danced and danced, arms wide open, and smiled and I sang.
A song of joy, a song of love, a song of hope, for everyone.
I felt so happy, I felt so thankful to be alive.


So yes my beautiful people, I took these pictures some time ago intending to share them with you
on one of my Exploring Second Life posts. But silly me, thinking that beautiful sims like this
one stay open forever, I took too long, and today when I went back everything was gone.
But I still want to honor this beautiful place that I enjoyed so much by sharing with you
what I got to see. It was Enchanted Gardens (Moderate), land of the fae.

No comments:

Post a Comment