From Dawn to Sunset



With a single picture, I can tell a whole story.
With a single word, I can describe in what emotional direction the story will go...


Tired Boy
- Sunday (1994) - 

Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Today, like most days, I choose to write my day's story a happy one, from the beginning to the end.
Yes, I do believe in happy endings since beginnings are always so beautiful. Life gifts us
promising dawns and peaceful sunsets, all we have to do is fill the hours in between these two.
I understand there are things beyond our control, but the ones we can control or choose, why not
choose happiness. Do for ourselves and others things that are guaranteed to bring smiles all around us.
Set kindness and happiness out there, set it free, and let it fly, and watch how many lives can be
touched, including our own, with this beautiful flight. You will be amazed to see that even the smallest
of things can brighten the dark corners of the world. Now, one doesn't necessarily have to be happy to
spread happiness around, I tend to turn my sadness into fuel to lift others. Because even in my sadness,
I smile and genuinely feel joy and peace when I see someone else smiling and sense their happiness,
even more, if I contributed even in a small way to that. Then I know my day was a good one, one that
didn't go wasted.

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
TRUTH Collective / Hani - Redhead ● Slay Beauty - "Puffy Eyebags" Overlay / EVO X

No comments:

Post a Comment