Fishing For Ribs


As she kissed the tip of his nose, she looked into his eyes
and softly whispered... "Stay here with me and forget the world.
Let's be happy together forever."




Hello Beautiful World!
May you see the beauty of your days and the blessings that are all around you.
May you find peace in knowing that there are things we can not change and yet,
everything will be ok.

Today I returned after many years to a beautiful place I loved very much and where I used to visit
in the company of a long-lost friend, Peter Jackson. May he be living a beautiful life wherever he is. 

Welcome, this is Autumn Trace (Moderate)

Sim Description
The wildlife-rich wetlands of the Autumn Trace come alive as the sun breaks through the mists 
of the morning. Immerse yourself in this romantic and heartfelt destination.
We hope you enjoy your visit and thank you for being mindful of our tenants.


Today's visit to this beautiful sim was unplanned. It was 100% spontaneous!
I didn't care how I was dressed or all the things I had to do. It was a sudden need to get out
and go with Sunny on a walk on this beautiful day and Autumn Trace sounded like the best option,
and I wasn't wrong...


Chores can wait, they'll be waiting there for me when I return. However, life was waiting for
me outside. The beautiful day welcomed us with a warm embrace. Showering us in golden hues
as we explored the land. We did run into other visitors. However, I didn't dare to impose them with
a friendly hello and a small chat like I used to do. I have become hushed, quiet, and shy with people.
I find comfort and peace in my loneliness where I can feel safe.
My one and only companion through my days in Second Life is Sunny, my best friend and guardian,
and as long as I have him, I will never feel alone in Second Life ever again.

Does it make me insanely crazy to feel this way about Sunny?
If it does, just let me! Let me be insane, crazy, cuckoo in the head!
If it brings me comfort and happiness, why should it matter?
Sunny will never leave me or break my heart or bite my hand, 
OUCH Sunny! easy boy with that love bite! :P
I love my Sunny just as much as I would love him if I had him in real life.




Time to go fishing for dinner now.
Sunny, maybe we'll catch some ribs, yum yum.
Wolf Wolf!
Dang it! I guess I'll settle for some yummy fish. ;)

Have a great rest of the day my beautiful people.
Byeee...
See you later...
Adiossss...
Mmm, you hang up first. :P


Credits On Me
RAMA.SALON - RubyJane Hair 'Naturals Pack' ● POISON ROUGE Kittie Cap - Rose ● e.marie // Auria Earrings - Golds
Jack Spoon. Rosie Bikini Top ● erratic / bre - cargos / pink

No comments:

Post a Comment