Just The Way You Are

“Someday, somewhere - anywhere, unfailingly, you'll find yourself, and that, and only that,
can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life.”
― Pablo Neruda


Oh God, but what is this?
I decided to go AI with Lori to see how she would look in reals and, I'm not really sure what to think.



Yay? Nah?
Honestly, I prefer my Second Life version of Lori so let's get her back!


Hola!
Now, the song above is just so beautiful. Beautiful lyrics with a lovely message.
Here are some of the comments left on YouTube for this tune...

@ancutaion1127
Sometimes, the only person you get to share a bed, a dream, a life with is your own self.
Be careful not to screw that up.
@binicorn848
I realize this is a beautiful portrayal of the importance of loving all sides of one's self.
@xsarahbeth222
My translation of this, to myself, is the inner conflict with in ones self. Battling the serious versus the
fun. The light and the dark, and joining together as your full self. loving yourself constantly. Just the
way you are.
@medrider8310
Be in Love with yourself just the way you are.



Now, go love yourselves fully and completely!
Much Love, Me! ;)

Credits On Me
DOUX - Minji Hairstyle ● [POM] Delilah Hoops ● ~Nerido~ Ksyu Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment