VIVA LA WEIRDNESS!

 TIME WITH FRIENDS


Oh God, why am I sometimes so weird? Ok, make that all the time.
Trust me it's not by accident but by pure choice.
Weirdos have more fun in life and don't really care much about other people's opinions.
We roam on the face of the earth freely from judgment and criticism.
VIVA LA WEIRDNESS!
And with that, I continue dancing on my own... now, that is weird!




Eww Sunny, stop, you can't eat that thing. Let the man go!

But today's story is not about my weirdness or my dancing but more about how sometimes
what supposed to be a normal chat with a friend can turn very comical without even trying.
leaving us ROFL'ing while innocent spectators watch us and wonder what is happening.
It was yesterday when I reunited with an old friend who was happy to show me one of her
favorite locations in Second Life which happened to be a nude beach (nudity optional).
Sorry, my friend prefers to remain anonymous for now and asked me not to give our location so
as not to attract crowds and disrupt the peace.
She began by warning me about the nudity because she was worried I would  get scared but as you
all already know nudity doesn't scare me at all ("I See Nude People" blog post).
We continued with our walk while she kept pointing out her favorite spots and as she was about to
take me to the free ice cream area, yes, I said FREE ICE CREAM! yum yum, that is when our chat
communication got crossed as it always happens and this was the result...

Friend: then they have rentals and this nice fountain
Lori Novo: :O
Friend: and the game room with kitchen and ice cream
Lori Novo: that guy is naked
Lori Novo: omg yummy
Lori Novo: not the guy
Lori Novo: I meant yummy the ice cream
Friend: what?! you not say yummy after naked guy words!
Lori Novo: looool
Lori Novo: omg that so funny
Lori Novo: lool
Lori Novo: can't even type laughing so hard
Lori Novo: loool
Friend: k i show you ice cream you ned cool off lol
Friend: want cone, bar, sandwich?
Lori Novo: omg looooool

LOOOOOOOOL, I still can't stop laughing. I thought it was so funny but I am not sure my friend
thought it was that funny. I laughed so much that my tummy started to hurt.
I guess you had to be there. :P
Anyway, time to go fly my kite on a hill with Sunny. See you all again very soon. Take care.

Over and Out
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
DOUX - Nashaly Hairstyle ● *>Kiu<* -Strawberry Earrings ● .MILA. Josefina Lipstick [EvoX HUD]
~Nerido~ Summer Bikini -Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment