Mad Angel by Utopia

Mad Angel

OMG, I've been feeling  TERRIBLY down but life is too short to pay any attention to those "little"  unfortunate things that sometimes kick us on the butt and make us go... WTF?!

Anyways, I love my
MAD ANGEL 
Group Gift Outfit from
UTOPIA

Thanks a million Saby Clary 

I bet never in a million years did you imagine that I would be adding a Marilyn Manson song to any of my posts. I know the guy is so freaky-looking and scares the daylights out of me but what can I say, the way he sings this song ROCKS! 

It is my favorite song at the moment and I am driving my kids insane with it. They keep telling me, "Mom please lower it down!" :P

Mad Angel

So are you loving my Mad Angel look?

Follow the bloody footprints all the way to the back of Utopia Mainstore and there you will find it in a tiny, little room ;)
Mad Angel for Him

Hmmm, did you think only us girls were getting spoiled with a great October group gift by Saby?
Think again:P
Our guys are getting this 
MAD ANGEL
shirt that includes the bloody wings and bloody eye tattoo.
a

This is just an extra photo that I am throwing into this post. I took it before the others  but don't think that my camera messed up at all. What messed up my shot was Ocean. That is him that went and stood at my feet while I was working. He was wearing a new Avatar that he won at a game :P


Ocean: mmmwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Lori Novo: babyyyyyyyyyy
Lori Novo: hahaha
Ocean: mmwahh
Lori Novo: I was waiting to see my gorgeous man
Lori Novo: lol
Ocean: lol
Lori Novo: muah I love you
Ocean: sorrry to disappoint you
Lori Novo: haha