Will You Still Like Me?

My Writings,Tempura Island,Aedo Destiny,Friends,SL Sisters & Brothers,Ocean,Valkiria Fox,Chats,


So I woke up with a question stuck in my head. 
I really don't know why but I am crazy like that sometimes :P
My question was...
What if I changed my shape, skin, eyes, fashion style, in other words,
 change completely my whole look to a not very attractive Avatar 
or maybe still somehow attractive but totally different from how I look now?
What would my friends think or say?

The first person to greet me in the morning was Ocean. 
Of course, I couldn't resist the temptation and I asked him 
"What if.... ?". His answer was very sweet and long, too long
that I would need a whole post just for that. But here is a bit of what he said...

 "Laura..  
there is nothing you can do with your look that will change how much I love you..
it doesnt matter if you become a giant or turn back into a noob..
it will never change your heart or who you are .. 
 and I'm not in love with your avatar..  I'm in love with you!!"

Then while at Tai Chi but not actually Tai Chi-ing but riding my white horse Frost, 
I came upon my good friend Aedo. 
Aedo Destiny and I have been friends for so long and our beautiful friendship
 has remained very strong so I just had to ask him the same question and this was his response...

Aedo: lori...
Lori Novo: Aedo hi :)
Lori Novo: Aedo
Aedo: what's up?
Lori Novo: ok, let's say that I would change my shape and skin, 
and I would look totally different, would you still see me the same?
Aedo: i don't care about your look.. .and you know it. If you decide to appear as an animal... 
I don't care... you are and you'll be ever my sweet laura.
Lori Novo: Ty, you are so sweet, you are a true friend!
Aedo: mmm no i'm not
 Lori Novo: yes u r!
Aedo: it'so sad
Lori Novo: what is?
Aedo: that u call me friend...and we never hear the sound of our voices 
and never felt the warm of our hands, the happiness or the pain in our eyes.
Lori Novo: sometimes it is not necessary. those things can still be felt and heard 
in the heart of friends :)


Now my sister Valkiria Fox also didn't let me down when I asked her the same question.

"Lori, 
I love your personality, not your av. 
So it wouldn't matter if you changed it to whatever you wanted to."

Thank you guys ❤
Just a silly question from silly me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment