Aunt Flo

"Oh dear me no-no that will stunt your growth shoo shoo
Sorry i don't have much of a voice in rl almost a mute byut i can hear."
(From Aunt Flo's Profile)


Meet Aunt Flo, probably the sweetest SL aunt in all of Second Life...

Sweet old lady that loves to bake cookies ... 
but careful don't let granny drink that whiskey or she will have a potty mouth
Age - 65 and will deny it!
(From Aunt Flo's Profile)

My beautiful people, I am still working on that Exploring blog post that I mentioned before 
but after meeting Aunt Flo just a while ago,  I thought it would be great to first introduce to you this great lady. I won't tell you yet where I met her, though my pictures might give out the location, 
location which I am working on tonight,
anyway, she was there with her little niece, I am guessing. Unfortunately,
the little girl never completely rezzed for me so I couldn't take her picture.


Aunt Flo although seems to be one of a kind, she still is very much like any aunt next door,
you know, the ones we love to get spoiled by...

"Likes to play games - bingo, greedy, skippo, undo and hand & foot
Baking, knitting and talks to her self at random times.
forgets to wear her glasses and might be caught talking to a tree or rock, watching her shows
Loves her coffee and wearing her fav sandals
Dislikes: Burnt food , people who stand in front of tv during her show."
(From Aunt Flo's Profile)

This Pic Property of Auntie

Even with her very busy life, between Bingo and baking,
Aunt Flo still feels a little lonesome and her little heart longs for some companionship...

"Young buck needed (cabana boy)
A young buck to add some peanut butter to this grannies jelly rolls... 
Must know how to mix drinks, do dishes, and all required... 
without a shirt on and must wear booty shorts or chaps...
and spoil this granny don't worry i'm cheap...
Mc Donald's food and whatever other food i can gum and don't need my dentures in for :3
(From Aunt Flo's Profile)

Not too many requirements, right?
I think her WishList is longer than the qualifications she is looking for in her young buck.
Hopefully, she didn't forget to add the denture and hemorrhoid cream to the list. :O

So what about you sexy young cabana boys, any volunteers?!


Now that you have met Aunt Flo, I can return to what I was doing but not before thanking her
for accepting to be part of my blog, it is a pleasure having her here, and sending her a HUGE hug!

Much Love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment