Bird Wings to Fly


Flickr

Hello Beautiful World!
There's not a day that goes by that the memory of my mother is not one of the first things in my mind.
She continues to live in my heart and I can still remember her last smile as I kissed her head to
say goodbye on the last day that I saw her. I would have never imagined that would be the last time that
I would be looking into her loving eyes... and I miss her so much.


Thank you so much my beautiful people and thanks from the bottom of my heart to my friend Slip 
who composed a beautiful gift in honor of my 10-year rez day anniversary...



Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): ive got a suprise for you...
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): i thought seeing its your 10 year anniversary named it for you..
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): Do you like?
Lori Novo: I LOVE IT!!!!
Lori Novo: I feel so honored Slip
Lori Novo: it is a very special gift, I am playing it over and over again :P
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): Smiles you touched me.... more than you know
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): your kindness
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): you inspired me to get it started, i needed it
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): i was in a state of flux when i met you... 
and you put me straight after talking to you. 
You valued me and its my way of saying thank you.
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): Novo Flux.. Hence the name...
Lori Novo: awww <3
Lori Novo: you are talented, an artist and that is your beautiful art, now don't stop :)
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): i have to be in the right mood, its exhausting
Lori Novo: yeah, I can imagine :) that is why it makes this gift you just gave me so much special, 
it is worth more than gold because it came from your heart
Lori Novo: your gift made me very happy Slip, I still can't believe you made it for me, I am very touched :))
Slipstream (slipstream.crescendo): im so happy you like it hun
Lori Novo: I do :)))


Credits
GIZ SEORN: Ember Dress
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Vanity Hair Inventory ● Designer Tabata Jewell

2 comments: