My Blues Day

It is one of those days when you think that everything will go wrong and...
WRONG!
Everything goes right, Hallelujah!




"If nothing really mattered, would you look at things the same.
Outside in the winter cold, or standing in the rain.
Well every time I feel about this, empty heart of mine.
I struggle just to find words but there's few words left to find."
-Lyrics

Hello Beautiful World!
Don't let the title of this blog post or the song selection fool you,
this day by no means is a sad or a blue one. The only blue thing about it is the "Blues"
part of the name of a wonderful new place that I discovered today when I went to watch 
my friend Aedo perform.


For those of you who don't know it, Aedo and I go way back, back, back to the stone age
when he would drag me from the hair sweeping the dirt in his cave with my poor fragile body, 
HA! just kidding. :P
The only truth about that is that we have been friends for many years. HERE you can read more about our
beautiful friendship. <3

By The Way
HERE is the calendar for Aedo's SL Live Shows


Aedo's performance was absolutely wonderful as I expected. I have always been a big fan of his
and as always, I was very touched by his beautiful voice.
I was hoping to hear maybe a dedication to me with one of his songs but I think he forgot, 
hmm, maybe next time. Ha, just kidding! :P
Anyway, while listening to him sing I kept looking around and thinking, 
"Hey, I am really feeling this place."


I felt very... let's say, comfortable and happy. I really loved everything about it,
especially how welcomed I was by Len Burner (len.millar). She and her husband Docsavage Burner
are owners of this great place.


While I was there, Len sent me the below Gyazo video that was recorded of the performance.


Actually, she sent me two, and HERE is the other one,
and this very, very tiny lovely picture she took of me  Ha!, kidding again.
Just click it, now don't be shy. ;)

Muchos thanks Len! <3


By the way,
this is 亗 ℳεδεα 亗 (medea.difference), Aedo's manager.
"Coz behind a Great Artist, there 's always Medea"
as Aedo's profile says.
And I say, "Coz behind every Medea, there's sometimes a Lori!"
Really, look, I am behind her in the picture. :P

Anyways my beautiful people just wanted to share with you my day.
Please stay safe, and happy, and spreading kindness wherever you go.
Don't hold back on those beautiful smiles!

Much Love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment