je t’aime Oh Mon Amour

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


Hello Beautiful World!
Only happy thoughts, only that, that was my answer to Steppenwolf when early in the day he called
me from work to ask how I was doing. Yes, only happy thoughts because I refuse to let anything negative cloud my day.




Today I have a very beautiful sim to share with you.
Welcome to

Sim's Description
* Sainte Rose /sur/Mer is small French village where you can relax by the sea 
and listen to the best second life Djs in BarDeco ' Club evenemntiels Djs LIVE ' .... cyu there :]
TERRY FOTHERINGTON


Before I continue, the song I am sharing with you today in this post is a melody Steppenwolf and I
like it a lot. He says the female singer sounds as sexy as me, (yeah right, winks, winks).
Anyways, I think he's not only blind but deaf as well. :P

While we visited this beautiful place, he kept talking to me in French which I only 
understand je t’aime and merci. I usually use Google Translate to understand and answer him
to whatever language he is throwing at me but you know how wrong that can go. Sometimes the
translation Google gives is not even close to what we are really saying.


The above picture I believe is the landing point when you arrive at Sainte Rose sur Mer, now let
me share with you something that happened to me there while I waited for Steppenwolf.

As I sat in one of those chairs I began to cam the area so I wasn't paying attention to my Avi
but when I returned my view back to it, I found Lori in the arms of a stranger. Some stranger man
thought that for some reason it was ok to just get kind of intimate with me even though I wasn't aware
of what was going on.


As soon as I saw what was going on, I stood up feeling very disrespected.
I thought he would apologize but he didn't. Minutes later when Steppenwolf arrived I told him what
had happened, and he HAHAHA, yes, he laughed! >:(
He actually thought it was funny! >:(

Was it funny or disrespectful?
I bet if he would have gotten there when that man was holding me he wouldn't have thought it
was funny at all. That's right!
Anyways, I said I am not letting anything cloud my day so HAHAHA, maybe it was funny after all... :(


Au revoir pour l'instant mon beau peuple!
I hope I got that right.

Thanks For Reading!
Lori Novo


AI Photography


Credits
TRUTH Halona - Brunette ● Valentina E. Christy Ensemble Navy ● Leather Ankle Boots (Onyx) ~ Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment