Love Is In The Air

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE




"Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Love is in the air, every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes"
-lyrics

Foolish or wise, love is the most wonderful and powerful feeling among all the living.

Hello Beautiful World!
With Valentines Day just around the corner, today I decided to wear my red coat since is really
BRRRR, cold here in Texas, believe it or not, though we Texans seem to think that 41°F is deadly
weather. We are really not used to this low temperature. Heck, even in the 65's°F we are already
wearing extra socks and heavy jackets.


So to match my real-life weather in Second Life I searched for a wintery place to visit and that's 
how I came upon Seasons Change at Peaceful Dreams (Moderate). Truly a beautiful sim much worth visiting.


"Love is in the air, in the whisper of the tree
Love is in the air, in the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel safe
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when you call out my name."
-lyrics

As soon as I arrived at this beautiful place, the song Love Is In The Air came to mind, and that's how
this turned out to be an inspired love blog post. The sim is mostly green and white, but they so perfectly
added everything else in red and pink tones giving a sense of a warm feeling even in the cold-snowy day.


"Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh, oh, oh, oh."
-lyrics

So with all this love in the air, all I can say is that...
My Steppenwolf hates, HATES, hates Valentine's Day. Don't ask me why, it is a long story,
but the man hates this day with a passion. Still, since he met me he makes an effort to make the day special for me which I appreciate very much. Let's say he gets an "A" for the effort.

But my Steppenwolf is not alone on this one. Valentine's Day is probably the least favorite and most
hated holiday by many people. I divided into three groups all Valentine's Day haters and I think I know
why they feel the way they feel for this special day.


Group one is the single people of course for obvious reasons.
The second group would be the ones that had a very bad/sad experience on this day in the past 
and they are scarred for life. And the final group are the ones that do have a significant other, 
therefore, for the men mostly it is an expensive day with the flowers, candy, balloons, romantic dinner,
and the expensive piece of jewelry they have to get :P And for the women, hating the piece of jewelry
because the stone wasn't big enough or getting chocolate when in fact they are on a diet, or worse, suffer Diabetes.

In which group do you think my Steppenwolf falls in?

Thanks For Reading!
- Lori Novo


Credits
Gin Hair ~ eXxEsS ● Love [Heart Hair Clip] ● Mimmi Sensitive Collection #Feel me Blush_Catwa
SPIRIT - Deca top [BLUE] ● `M.BIRDIE / Mari Look.Skirt8 Maitreya ● toksik - Fleece Jacket (Red)
fri. - Serina.Boots (Crimson)

No comments:

Post a Comment