Vack to Vack


Hello Beautiful World!
Can you guess who this beautiful lady is?
I'll give you one hint. If you were to ask me who I consider my top five favorite Second Life designers,
I would have to say that she is definitely up there. There's not a thing that she creates that I don't love.



If you guessed Janire Coba, owner, and designer for Belle Epoque you got it right.
Miss Jani is absolutely bellisima not to mention an amazing creator. A while back I had the
pleasure of collaborating with her and I got to say, that has been one of the highlights in my
Second Life journey. Unfortunately due to my health, I had to stop blogging for some time
and had no choice but to let go of my sponsors whom I loved very much. The trust she placed 
in me to feature her beautiful creations in my blog was such a huge honor for me that 
I will never forget and I am very grateful to her for that.

I ran into her last night when I went by her main store just to look around and when I saw her
I was seriously like star-struck, even though I already know her. I do feel great admiration for
the wonderful designers I am lucky enough to collaborate with because they always touch my 
heart in such a beautiful way with their kind support. I just wish I wasn't getting sick so often
and my hands were always strong and in no pain, like right now so I could continue to do so
much with the opportunities I get in Second Life for my blog.

Anyways, I still can't stop smiling after running into her last night and hope she doesn't mind me
going paparazzi on her and the song choice I included in this post. I wanted a song you could 
dance to and had "who's that girl?" in it. And this was the best one. :P

Miss Janire is very generous with all her customers. She has the best Hunts with amazing prizes not to
mention the Group Gifts, weekend sales, and 1/2 Off sales during the year. She really spoils us and we
love it!

She has a 500L FREE Store Credit for all group members that will end on July 15 
(credit expiring on July 16). I believe there is a 10L fee to join the group at the moment which will
increase to 50L on April 16, so please you must hurry now!

Here is your TAXI to Belle Epoque.

By the way, the new word of the day is VACK, courtesy of Miss Janire.
HUGE hug going her way and a big THANK YOU for the smiles.


Lori Novo: Hi Jani, just sending a huge hug your way! :))
Jani La Belle (janire.coba): hugs vack!!! ♥
Jani La Belle (janire.coba): omg that V
Jani La Belle (janire.coba): HUGS BBBBBBACK
Jani La Belle (janire.coba): hahaha sry ♥
Jani La Belle (janire.coba): TYPO >.<
Lori Novo: oh, I thought it was cute :)
Lori Novo: I might just start writing it that way from now on :P
Jani La Belle (janire.coba): haha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment