Autumn Rainbow

Featuring
irrISIStible



"Dearest, I'm broken
My body is unspoken
How could I be loved?
Wake up in the morning
Feeling uncertain
Like a burning old scar
For I remember
The courage I had as a child
Various colours I'm hiding inside
She's a rainbow..."
-lyrics

Hello Beautiful World!
Turning the page and moving on.
I've always hated getting stuck in a feeling for too long unless it is a good one.
Sometimes my basket is full of beautiful red apples and other times
it is full of heavy rocks. But that is life and we must learn how to carry both baskets.
OUCH! Broke a nail carrying my basket but oh well...
it'll grow back. That is the attitude. ;)

Today, it rained while I was taking an afternoon nap, and the smell of the rain woke me up.
I love the smell of the rain. I had the curtain open so I stayed in bed 
watching and listening to the rain for a good while. There was so much peace in those minutes.
Before my nap, I had been in my Steppenwolf's arms feeling so loved,
and waking up minutes later to the rain was the perfect continuation of many small special
events that life so lovingly and generously kept gifting me throughout the day.

Life is truly full of beautiful moments!
- Lori Novo


Credits
irrISIStible MUSHROOM FALL WOMEN FULL OUTFIT 2022 (Details)
eXxEsS Hair : VENEZIA A
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

No comments:

Post a Comment