The Clouds Have Been Grey




Hold my hand, everything will be okay
I heard from the heavens that clouds have been grey
Pull me close, wrap me in your aching arms
I see that you're hurtin', why'd you take so long

To tell me you need me? I see that you're bleeding
You don't need to show me again
But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you
I won't let go 'til the end

So cry tonight
But don't you let go of my hand
You can cry every last tear
I won't leave 'til I understand
Promise me, just hold my hand

Raise your head, look into my wishful eyes
That fear that's inside you will lift, give it time
I can see everything you're blind to now
Your prayers will be answered, let God whisper how...
-lyrics


Lately, I've been walking wishing not to be noticed.
In my head, I am simply a ghost that no one can see, touch, or hurt.
Just because I seem to be a strong woman, there are those that think I do not feel pain.
I do! Deeply and strongly.
I get sad, I cry, I hide, and I want to run away.
Your words cut my heart making it bleed.
Your words can instantly turn my smile into sad tears.
But I hide my face away. I always do.
I am doing it right now...

Now, I turn my face back to you after I have wiped away the tears
and with a smile, I say to you... Hello Beautiful World!

Today I found this very cute spot at [Flirt] Store (Adult) of these bunnies on a fountain that even on my
sad days, I still manage to find things that will make me smile... or laugh. ;)
Below is the story I came up with as soon as I saw them.


Bunnies In The Rain 🐇
Bunny One: You jump in, I don't want to get wet. (Looking to his left)
Bunny Two: I don't either. Why don't you jump first? (Looking to his left)
Bunny Three: Why me? I don't want to get wet either. You jump! (Looking to her left)
Bunny Four: Naw Naw, last time I jumped in first and no one else jumped in after me.
                                      I was the only one that got wet. Why don't we all just jump in together 
at the same time and we all get wet?

Get it? :P


Credits
Dress-Belle Epoque - Maite - Sunrise ● FAGA - Dove Hairstyle ● Cloud Into the Woods Parasol ~ Schadenfreude
*HEXtraordinary* March Hare Fountain ● Botanical - Lotus A v1.2 ● *alirium* DwarfForest [OldGold]
[cambia] Rain (Natural)

No comments:

Post a Comment