Land Of The Dolls

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


“Dolls with no little girls around to mind them 
were sort of creepy under any conditions.”
― Stephen King



What an exciting and scary ride this month was!
And just as we started it with something light, now I want to end it the same way.

Welcome, this is
(Moderate)

Sim's Description
LANA~  the greatest fear to conquer is within ourselves. Allow this journey to awaken 
those doubts, thoughts, and desires that are buried.
Also home to Knick Knacks Mainstore, Original Mesh, monthly gifts!
Photography, nature, Halloween, autumn


Hello My Beautiful Ones!
With just an hour left for the month of October to end, I don't want to let it go without doing one last
haunting post for you. I began the month with Dirty Little Lullabies, something very light and really
not scary at all. From there we worked our way up to more and more horror with every new sim we
visited, and I honestly enjoyed every minute of it. Now, as this month comes to an end, I bring the 
horror down.


I spent the early hours of the day doing some Halloween hunts and exploring some of the haunted
places I didn't get to visit during the month. By late afternoon my time was spent with my kids
watching scary movies.

This sim that I am sharing with you is one of the many I got to visit today early in the day.
I chose this one as my last haunting post because I found it very beautiful and serene even
though it is intended to be scary. I also like the fact that there were these scary dolls everywhere
(Doll Maker Collection by RO) that I love so much.


I have so many great ideas for October of next year. Maybe create a small haunted place
for you all to visit. I can't wait!

Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment