Get Your Motor Runnin'

CAPTURING TEMPURA ISLAND


Who is that that I see?
Is that... HappyOrange?
No way!



Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way

Yeah, darlin' gonna make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
Like a true nature's child

We were born
Born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild

I like smoke and lightnin'
Heavy metal thunder
Racing with the wind
And the feeling that I'm under...



While tonight should have been one of "Our Moments Together" turned into a "Capturing Tempura Island"
posts when no other than HappyOrange pulled the rug from under our dancing feet and stole the night away.

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): she's riding a snail omg she ain't goin anywhere fast

But baby, don't let appearances fool you when it comes to our HappyOrange even though
she doesn't look like she did the last time we saw her. I do remember not too long ago when
I first noticed such cool person, I mean, cool bunny just standing still and being the coolest of all cools. :P
HappyOrange can change appearance before me in a blink of an eye. That's how fast she is and can
enjoy eating her breakfast while she storms through Tempura Island on the back of
her snail and leaving a trail of smoke behind.

COUGH, COUGH!
OMG, slow down HappyOrange. You're killing me!

HappyOrange continues to be cool and now I discover she is also fast and furious.
There's no doubt about that. The only doubt for me now is if HappyOrange is a boy or a girl?
Either way, I can't stand it when it comes to this wonderful person, I just want to squeeze her
cheeks the next time I see her again. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment