Hi & Hi Again


Some Guy: hi
Some Guy: nice avi
Lori Novo: Thank you
Some Guy: tp me
Lori Novo: huh?
Some Guy: where are you tp me
Lori Novo: what, why?

And here we go again...



So it is official, this blog has just turned into my Second Life dairy,
and the previous chat was one of the greetings I got as soon as I set foot at Tempura Island earlier tonight.
Are you serious?
Where did this guy get that for some reason I was interested in his company
when I said thank you to him?

Other than that,  my visit tonight to Tempura was as always pretty amazing.
Got to meet and chat with a few new people and take some pictures.


I also ran into my good friend Slipstream and we had a deep conversation about real life.
I still remember very well the day I met Slipstream, it felt like I was seeing an old friend again.
Our friendship just rocketed instantly within the first minutes we met.


“The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, 
but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen.”
― Shannon L. Alder


Ethernium: Good Evening
Sublime1876: hey Ethernium
Cohsie: hi there
Lori Novo: Welcome dear friend! :)
cat0u: hi, ethernium :))
Ethernium: waves Hello :)

Another friend I was so fortunate to run into was Ethernium. He and I go way back to my first
years in Second Life. I had not seen him for a good while, years to be exact so I was very happy
when I saw him join us in the Tai Chi circle.

Ethernium: Look whos here !
Lori Novo: Holaaaaa
Ethernium: nice to see you are alive and kicking :)

Yes dear friend, still alive and kicking more than ever. I am like the Energizing Bunny
that keeps going, and going, and going...
And before my eyes and everyone around us, my friend transformed himself into a beautiful being of 
golden light.

Ethernium: well... guess who will get all tanned for standing close by ?
Lori Novo: OMG , so beautiful Ethernium!
Lori Novo: just like old times
Ethernium: Bows to you
cat0u: gorgeous !
Cohsie: I don't see anything but a bright light. Hasn't rezzed yet :/
Lori Novo: Oh it is very beautiful
Cohsie: OOooohhh
Cohsie: There he is (most of him anyway) yes yes, very beautiful

And just as he came to join us, with a very warm hello, he left leaving behind his light 
and a big smile on my face...

Ethernium: well I have to go... I wish you all a Good Night / Day ahead :)
Cohsie: Have a good night. Thank you for blessing us with your holy light
Ethernium: Be nice to ppl... and make them smile :)
cat0u: safe travels, ethernium
Ethernium: Bye Lori... Hugs :)
Ethernium: nice to see you :)
Lori Novo: Tc dear friend :))
Ethernium: Hugs, Take Care :)
Lori Novo: Adiosss
Ethernium: winks


I melt for my Steppenwolf all the time. ;)
OMG, how I love this man. You have no idea!


Anyways, minutes later, my Steppenwolf and I went dancing under our favorite tree in Tempura.

Lori Novo: I was dying to be in ur arms
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mmm
Lori Novo: I love u
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): love yu too baby

No comments:

Post a Comment