The Second Hand Unwinds

CAPTURING TEMPURA ISLAND


After my picture fades
And darkness has turned to gray.
Watchin' through windows
You're wondering if I'm okay.
Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time...




Hello Beautiful World!
As you have noticed, my visits to Tempura Island have become more frequent now.
Maybe soon, I'll be visiting this beautiful island on a daily basis as I used to do years ago.
One of the many things that I love about that place so much is that every time I visit, I always
have a totally new and different experience from the ones before, something that keeps my
curiosity alive and eagerness to return and see what I'll find next.

Yesterday was a day when I got to spend some time with a couple of good friends and today,
I got to meet Time (innateness.boucher) who took the above pic (left). Pretty amazing I'll say. 
I love it so much, thank you Time!

Continuing now with another Capturing Tempura Island blog post, which is well overdue,
The following are some of the beautiful people I had the honor of photographing.
Enjoy!

I can't hear what you've said
Then you say, "Go slow", I fall behind
The second hand unwinds


Yuik

“Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, 
you can't practice any other virtue consistently.”
― Maya Angelou
Yuikha

Sublime1876

“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
― Edward Everett Hale


Dwayne BlackHeart (dwayne021)

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson


akaisy

“Are you desperate or determined? With desperation comes frustration. 
With determination comes purpose, achievement, and peace….”
― James A. Murphy
akaisyuichi

Sonoda - schnodder - xue - Greeneyes

“It is not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and tho’
We are not now that strength which in old days
Mov’d earth and heaven, that which we are, we are:
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”
― Alfred, Lord Tennyson, Ulysses
Prince Sonoda - schnoddergeist - cfk.xue - Greeneyedroyalty

Credits On Me
DOUX - Marilyn Hairstyle [Brunettes] ● - Secrets - Ava Skye Set - Gold ● Autumn Fall Scarf ~ InsomNia
Vinyl - Aspen Bomber Jacket Pak Brown ● Tres Blah - Flared Jeans - Sea Wash ● Thalia Heckroth - Aubyn Loafers

No comments:

Post a Comment