The Walking Barometer

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): how's your dizziness?
Lori Novo: I'm ok baby, no dizziness today
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mmmm good
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): maybe you are like super sensitive to the weather and 
can predicate storms coming when yu get the dizzys
Lori Novo: mhm, I think I do
Lori Novo: because before I even knew the storm was coming I started feeling dizzy
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): right
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): its not so a crazy idea
Lori Novo: and once the storm hit, I couldn't even stay standing up without holding on to something
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): wow
Lori Novo: before the storm hit I went to bed already feeling dizzy like I did 
with the 2 previews storms we had before
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hmmm  see  you must be affected by the pressure changes 
in the atmosphere
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you are a walking barometer
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): the pressure messes with your ears and that makes you dizzy
Lori Novo: in the 2 previous storms we had 40mph winds
Lori Novo: so I was very dizzy
Lori Novo: but this time winds were 80mph
Lori Novo: I was feeling horrible
Lori Novo: like triple the dizziness
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): well sure so the storm pressure drop was worse with 
Friday storm so you felt much worse than before
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): Ms Barometer
Lori Novo: once the storm had completely passed, I felt better
Lori Novo: and I was able to go back to sleep
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): baby yu the cutest barometer i ever saw!
Lori Novo: lol baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz
Lori Novo: te amo

Anytime we get stormy weather I will be feeling dizzy throughout the day,
 and once the storm hits, I can't even stay standing without holding on to someone or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment