Paying For Compliments


ʙ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ʏ: hey Lori
ʙ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ʏ: your avatar is so cute 😍
Lori Novo: awww well tysm! :)))
ʙ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ʏ: yww ^•^...


- Motopony -
 
ʙ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ʏ (lovbeauty)
Hello Beautiful World!
Have you ever been out somewhere in Second Life and suddenly some random person IMs you
to shower you with compliments? This happens to me at least once a week.
Now, I'm standing there with a smile from ear to ear and thinking I must be the most beautiful woman
on the face of the earth, since this stranger won't stop with the compliments...

"Oh Stop, you are making me blush, thank you, omg thank you,
I really don't know what to say, stop... ok keep going."

And the compliments just keep coming, and you are starting to believe every one of them
and wondering when they will stop, but you really don't want them to.
Your ego is now in the clouds, and you have reached a point of no return, believing that you are God's
greatest gift of beauty to humanity, when suddenly...

ʙ ᴇ ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ʏ: by the way, would you be so kind as to lend me 150 Lindens that I need to buy some
food for my cat? I promise I'll pay you back the next time I see you.

And just like that, you realize it was all just cruel lies, every single word!
So what to do next?

A) Tell them to get a job.
B) Tell them to get their hungry cat to get a job.
C) Tell them to sell you the cat for 150 Lindens.

None of the above. Do what I do in these situations.
Lend them the 150 Lindens they need and trust that they will really pay you back IF you
ever see them again, but before transferring the Lindens to them, have them continue complimenting
you for at least another half an hour. Make them REALLY work for that loan. :P

Over and out!
Lori Novo


Credits
(NEW) :: pm :: Sasha Earrings @ Vault Event (OPENS JUNE 30th)
(NEW) :: pm :: Ivy Dress @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends July 8 - Gallery)
Safire (Bento) ~ Sintiklia Hair
keikumu - doelita eyelook (lelutka evo x)
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
WLS: Phototools- Jessica Light

Designer Poulet KoenKamp ● My :: PM :: Inventory ● My :: PM :: Blog Posts


Sasha Earrings
Include 20 Stones ● 15 Gems 10 Metals ● Resizable


:: pm :: Ivy Dress
Tight-Fit Mini Dress ● Customize Level ff Transparency ● Matching BOM Panties Included
Wear With or Without Sleeves
Compatible with Maitreya ● Legacy ● Reborn ● GenX Classic and Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment