What Died Didn't Stay Dead

EVENT COVER


Hello Beautiful World!
This is Vivi, one of my two best friends.
Here we are at my home resting after an exciting girl's day out shopping.

"Just remember, if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak any English."

Vivi and I could easily be called sisters because of how close we are.
But I've been there and done that in the past and to be honest with you, the SL sisters and brothers thing
just doesn't work for me. I am not going down that path again and Vivi feels the same way I do.
We are great best friends, and we are keeping it that way!
She is very special to me together with my Steppenwolf.

Lori Novo: omg you are so curvy
Lori Novo: when I grow up i want to grow up to be curvy just like you 'cept for the huge boobs :P
Vivi: :P
Lori Novo: lol


This beautiful song by Taylor Swift was shared with me this morning by my daughter 
who warned me not to cry when I listened to it. I still cried.
The lyrics are sad and reminded me of my mother who passed away six years ago.

"Never be so kind, you forget to be clever
Never be so clever, you forget to be kind
And if I didn't know better
I'd think you were talking to me now
If I didn't know better
I'd think you were still around
What died didn't stay dead
What died didn't stay dead
You're alive, you're alive in my head
What died didn't stay dead
What died didn't stay dead
You're alive, so alive..."
-Lyrics

So this is for you, my beautiful mother.


So earlier today, Vivi and I got together to go to the HAIR FAIR 2023 (General),
which will be running from June 17th - July 2nd with 6 regions of hair, hair accessories, and
poses/props and donating a percentage of every sale to Wigs For Kids,
truly a very noble cause. This is the main reason this is my favorite event in Second Life.
The other reason is that hair has been my #1 weakness since day one.
Some designers have also included free gifts for us and even better, some are donating up to 50%
and even 100% of their sales to this organization. Bravo to them!

Vivi and I had so much fun being silly and trying hair just to see who would wear it better.
Of course, she won every time. What can I say, she is absolutely beautiful. A real stunner that even if
she wore a mop on her head she would still be looking good. OMG, I hate her so much!! <3

In the picture below we are wearing a 1L hair by Loveholic which includes the hair, hair wisps,
bloody ears, bloody horns, and a halo. This 1L price is only for the duration of the event.


Wigs For Kids is a wonderful organization for children and young adults dealing with hair loss.
It provides recipients at no cost, hair pieces made from donated hair. In the past, I was fortunate enough 
to donate my hair on several occasions. It fills you with such great joy knowing
that your hair will be putting a smile on a child's face. ;)

HERE: What Is "Wigs For Kids"?
HERE: Wigs For Kids - Ready To Donate Your Hair
HERE: Wigs For Kids - Monetary Donations

This is all for now my beautiful people.
Hope to see you all at the Hair Fair this year, contributing to this beautiful cause
and making a difference in a child's life.

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
DOUX - Cara Hairstyle ● [POM] Nina Earrings ● peach print VAKI KVAKI Dress ~Lavander~

No comments:

Post a Comment