Hippity-Hoppity Quack!



First came Spring, then came duck.
Then came bunny girl all in pink, with butterfly freckles and very long hair.
Quack, quack, said the duck!
But what did the bunny girl say?



"I met a guy in the summer and I left him in the spring
He argued with me about everything
He had an ego and a temper and a wandering eye
He said he's six-foot-two, and I'm like, "Dude, nice try"
But he was so much fun and he had such weird friends
And he would take us out to parties and the night would never end..."


Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Please meet りムレノム (daliablack), 13 years and 4 months in Second Life.
"He who seeks a friend without flaws, remains friendless and finds only flaws."
(Japanese proverb) Taken From Her Profile

When I first saw りムレノム I was immediately attracted to her beautiful butterfly freckles.
I have always been wanting to add freckles to my face, but really, I don't think they look good on me
like they do on other people, like りムレノム. Those little sun kisses, which I see as spiced-up sprinkles,
can bring out even more beauty to the eyes, which is my favorite feature in a person's face. And really,
freckles add such attractiveness that guys really seem to love. ;) Luckily for us, just like in real life,
where no one is born with freckles, we are born to Second Life with nothing but a clean face ready
to be spiced up with anything our little hearts desire, for example, beautiful freckles.


Now, from the freckles, I went to her bunny ears which I liked so much especially with Easter coming
tomorrow. But then, as I was looking at her bunny ears a thought came to my mind, and that was that
I have no clue what's-o-ever what kind of sounds bunnies make, because I am sure some kind
of sound must come out from these cute animals, so I did a search, and this is what I found...


Awww, que cute! Now cuteness does not stop at these videos and りムレノム's bunny ears.
As I was admiring her ears I heard a cute quack and as I looked down I saw the cutest duckling I
have ever seen. It was the perfect picture, a bunny girl with her duckling friend, ready to welcome Easter!
Now, I don't only want りムレノム's freckles and bunny ears, but I especially want a companion friend like hers.
Call me spoiled or a wishful thinker, but I want it all! :P
By the way, as I am writing this blog post, there is a lot of banging going on in real life.
They are fixing my bedroom's door frame and so the noise is pretty bad with all the hammering. GRRR >:(
Breathe, breathe, and count to ten, only happy thoughts now Lori. :P
Here's a video that has it all, ducklings, bunnies, and my Mr. Beast, who is still sticky. :(

ENJOY!


I leave you now my beautiful people with some words from りムレノム's profile.
You can find some of the credits on りムレノム at the time I photographed her on READ MORE.
Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
"At the end of the day, life should ask us, "Are you sure you want to save your changes?"
( ˘ ³˘)❤

Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits on りムレノム (daliablack)
====================
 -Pixicat- Morgan Sweater - Love (Maitreya X Petit)
Insomnia Angel . Nose Wiggle Anim (bit)
Vibing -- Melanie Rings -- Silver -- Maitreya LEFT
Octubre: Blessed
ROZOREGALIA_VINCA*EARRINGS(Silphium)
Liyue - Skull on Fire // Right
LeLUTKA.Png.RAVEN.Lip.Set
[Yomi] Shattered Heart Navel Piercing - Maitreya
Psycho Pills - Taken Choker // Maitreya
SEmotion Libellune Ducky Duck XL Companion GIFT
.: Runic :. Magical Umbrella Earrings Love (animated)
NC :: Sakura Set - Socks Maitreya
Sintiklia [MAT]Hair Irma bento FITTED
~LF~ Starlet (LeL Evo - Raven)
.Safira. C-String [Maitreya]
NC :: Sakura Set - Garter L [Maitreya]
.BF. Wanda Skirt Jeans Dark - MAITREYA -
:Moon Amore: Just in Time / NailArt / Maitreya 
 ~LF~ Laila (LeL Evo - Raven)
bonbon - tuzi hair - bunny headband
Phedora ~ Drew Unisex Boots ~ Maitreya
BODY v30 --- LucyBody Atenea
Vibing -- Melanie Rings -- Silver -- Maitreya RIGHT
.::*D.P*::. GG Bumper--J.H.G. 001
:ANDORE: - :ear-acc: - [F] - Pixie's Crystal (Pixie) [L.E.X]
bonbon  - hairbase set 001 - sides hair piece

No comments:

Post a Comment