Only In Second Life ◆ It's A Doggy Dog Day!

Because Second Life is just as fun and funny as you want it to be!


“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent.
To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, 
where doing nothing was not boring-- it was peace.”
― Milan Kundera




Oh boy, you just got to love this Second Life of ours.
Hello my beautiful people!
I just got back from the UBER EVENT where I was greeted by the most spectacular sight
when I ran into Doggyevent00 and his cute doggie Doggyna. They were doing a public guitar performance
right in the middle of the event, leaving spectators in awe.

What is this?
Is this for real?

I bet those were the questions everyone was asking.
And all I can say is YES, this was for real and it was the highlight of my day. It put a huge smile
on my face that doesn't seem to want to go away. ;)
Not only were they the super cutest thing I've seen in a good while, but what a clever way of 
earning a few extra Lindens without having to bother people with begging IMs.

These 3 Pics by Doggyevent00

Our doggie guitar player has been in Second Life for 2 years and 1 month and
he loves cookies. And from what I can tell, he is popular with the ladies, and why wouldn't he be,
he is indeed a very talented handsome doggie. ;)

Well, now that my rest of the day has gotten 100 times better thanks to Doggyevent00 and his cute
doggie Doggyna, I am going for now my beautiful people. If you happen to go to the Uber Event
anytime soon, I really hope you get to see our guitar player still there entertaining people.
You can read more about my "ONLY IN SECOND LIFE" blog posts HERE.

Take Care!
Much love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment