Madame Noir

MEET THE DESIGNER


“One thing that is exciting about fashion is the surprise element.
People don't know what they want. They just know when they see it.”
― Marc Jacobs



I'll dance, dance, dance
With my hands, hands, hands
Above my head, head, head
Like Jesus said
I'm gonna dance, dance, dance
With my hands, hands, hands above my head
Hands together, forgive him before he's dead, because

I won't cry for you
I won't crucify the things you do
I won't cry for you
See, when you're gone, I'll still be Bloody Mary

Love...


While there is always so much to be read and said about most of our Second Life residents,
today is not the case.

These two pictures by Mʌɗʌɱє Ɲơɪɾ

Please meet the one and only, extraordinaire
Mʌɗʌɱє Ɲơɪɾ
(madame.mercury)
A true enigma in the world of fashion.


Mʌɗʌɱє Ɲơɪɾ has been 12 years and 11 months in Second Life, owner and designer of Madame Noir,
absolutely one of my top, favorite Second Life designers. To know really anything about this great lady
I would have to have a one-on-one interview with her. But the one thing for sure is that
her designs other than just being original, are absolutely out of this world when it comes to fashion.
Dressing Second Life's most known trendsetters, like our own Miss Ame, who with her very
unique and spectacular fashion style, became our favorite "TRENDSETTER OF SECOND LIFE".
Miss Ame could very easily have her own label in the blog for sure. Mmmm, maybe, just maybe I can
give her a call and arrange something with her. We'll see. ;)


Now going back to Mʌɗʌɱє Ɲơɪɾ, I still remember very well when I first discovered her designs
years ago and feeling amazed by her incredible talent. But little did I know back then that was
just the beginning, the very best was yet to come. And I have no doubt, that her talent and designs
will keep growing and erupting like lava from a volcano, sizzling hot and trendy. Truly, a style
that makes my cheeks blush with shyness and an "Omg I could never wear that, too sexy for me.".
But then I leave my pruned self at the door and you will find me swaying through Madame Noir
store aisles and ready to charge my findings to Steppenwolf's credit card. :P

This is all for now my beautiful people. In case you are a stranger to Mʌɗʌɱє Ɲơɪɾ designs,
HERE, you can check out this beautiful lady's talent.
Til next time, take care and remember...
Rules for happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for.
― Immanuel Kant

Much love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment