Be Happy April's Fool!



For every minute you are worried, angry, or sad, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
BE HAPPY!



"Life's too short... to not eat ice cream in the rain." - Janet Devlin


Hello Beautiful Second Life, and welcome beautiful Monday!
There are so many things in Second Life that make me happy like climbing trees,
dancing on top of a hill, running barefoot through the rain, and watching sunsets.
In my early years in Second Life, you could often find me dancing alone with my bare feet
in the water. You can't imagine what beautiful feelings of joy and freedom that would bring to me.
I feel very thankful for my Second Life journey which brings me so much joy like you have
no idea. I love my Second Life just as much as I love my real life. Neither one is an escape from 
the other but a beautiful extension of each other.

Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.
― Roy T. Bennett

My first thought every morning when I open my eyes is to say "It's gonna be a beautiful day!"
And the first thing I do when I get out of bed is to open my curtains to let the new day in.
My room fills up with light, life, hope, and joy and I can't help but smile. 


I am very excited about this new week with a great line-up of blog posts that I have planned for you.
Just to name a few... 
and much more! Plus whatever new comes up this week. ;)
Got to go for now my beautiful people but I'll be seeing you again later today.
Til then, don't worry, Be Happy!

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
.Shi Hair : Ahav ● Vibing -- Millie earrings -- Gold ● MAJESTY - !Watch Charm [gold]
.:Avanti:. Bebe Shades ● [ LEPUNK ] Angel Wing Neck Tattoo +EVOX+ BOM
-[ vagrant ]- Isabella - Tender Edition ● Foxwood - Ram Puggy

No comments:

Post a Comment