Just Want To Feel You're There


Perhaps the greatest lesson was also the simplest: Cherish and take care of what you value.
Happiness is fragile. Appreciate every moment and do everything you can to protect it.
The rest of life, in a sense, is background noise.”
― Harlan Coben

Because every time my Steppenwolf has to go away, my life goes into an eclipse
where my sunshine hides behind the sadness. But then again, I also miss eating funnel cakes
at the carnival because Steppenwolf watches me like a hawk to make sure I am not eating 
unhealthy fun stuff. What can I say, I have a sweet tooth that can get out of control if left
unsupervised. :P

YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM




Credits
#Besom Hair - Becky
Hair Extensions/Trends Sintiklia - Hair Shay
Tres Beau "Gala" Headpiece Pearl
Slavia "Amita" Earrings
(Yummy) Diamond Hand Chain
:: pm :: Christina Dress
Model & Photographer - Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment