Giz Seorn @ The Epiphany

"I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do."
-Edward Everett Hale


Credits
Hair ~ Luize ~ Letituier
Lip Color *NEW ~ Makeup Studio Dreamer Lips ~ Wild The Makeover Room
(Ends October 26 - Gallery)
(Ends - Gallery)
Outfit *NEW ~ Dandy Girl Gacha ~ Giz Seorn @ The Epiphany
(Ends November 12 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Amor,
Lori Novo

My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn
Hikaru Enimo

Dandy Girl Gacha ~ Giz Seorn      @The Epiphany



Makeup Studio Dreamer Lips ~ WILD    TMR Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment