Super Freaky Monday

ON A DARE!


Mmm, I wonder if my Steppenwolf is thinking of me right now...
Oh there you are my beautiful people, welcome! <3
Hello beautiful Second Life and a very happy Monday to all!



Now, I know I haven't been writing real blog posts these past few days but I don't understand the confusion.
It's me, really, trust me so don't try to adjust your televisions, I mean, your graphics.
Simply enjoy the beautiful sight before you and breathe me in. Now, wasn't that so refreshing?
Like a beautiful April shower, or in today's case, more of a thunderstorm. Yes, it is beginning to get
stormy on my side of the world, but I am loving it.
What you are seeing is me wearing the complete FRIDERIKE avatar from the Ugly People Collection
that I found the other day for 5L$ in the Marketplace HERE.


BROOOOM!
Oh lord, that was thunder in real life. [Hides under the bed and continues working on this blog post.]

So as I was saying, my new look cost me only 5L so that explains it all. 
It is not the best in quality since it is a very, and I mean a very old item from about 100 years ago.
Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a little here, better say about 98 years ago just to be safe. 
But while my new FRIDERIKE avatar may be old, very old, cheap looking, and ugly, to me she is
simply adorable and full of laughter. I seriously couldn't stop laughing when I first tried her on.
I immediately IMed my bestie Carmi and sent her a photo of me in my new look, and she too LOLed
so loud that I could almost hear her...

BROOOOM! Oh wait, that wasn't her, it was just thunder again.

Now, Carmi is just as crazy and weird as I am, and when we get together you can't imagine
our conversations and how weird they can get. Everything from coordinating ant races to how much I
am scared of vaginas since I think they look like something from out in space. Mhm, we do talk about
all those things, but in a serious way. :P
One thing about Carmi and me is that we can find fun potential in just about anything,
and in this case, my FRIDERIKE new look. She challenged me to a dare I couldn't resist because
if it involved...
3 Cups of Weirdness
1/2 Pound of Craziness
1 Gallon of Laughter.
Mix all three ingredients together in a dare, you can sure count me in!
Really, what can go wrong? The results can only result in a delicious cake of fun and laughter
where everyone around and involved gets to have a slice.

BROOOOM!

So the original dare was to go to a store where there were people and try some clothes on.
Unfortunately, the only things removable from FRIDERIKE are the hat and hair so Carmi changed the
dare to a hair store of my choice and stayed there for 15 minutes trying hair on. GOT IT!
I picked Doux because I knew there were always people there and ran excitedly to my targeted area...


I was a bit disappointed not to see as many people as I was hoping for when I first arrived.
However, I had a dare on hand to do and nothing was going to stop me now.


But when I was about to start, Vivi IMed me just to say...
Vivi: yu two are crazy ROFL
Lori Novo: what? what do you mean?
Lori Novo: lol :P
Vivi: crazy... crazy
Lori Novo: LOOOL what????? :P...

So just talking with her took about 10 to 15 minutes while I was standing in the middle
of Doux Hair store.


Finally, I was able to begin with the task in hand and off with the hair, sending my
wig across the store and landing on the floor scaring people away thinking it was a huge rat.

STORE SPEAKER
"Clean-up on aisle 10, rat on the loose."


I actually ended up trying many different hairstyles because I was having so much fun.
I even forgot that I was on a dare, surrounded by beautiful people, and looking the way I was.
I was in my own world, laughing, feeling happy, and enjoying every minute of it.
I say I stayed at Doux for at least an hour, and not wanting the fun to end.


But the time to leave arrived sooner than I wanted since I was starving and my tummy
began to growl, and for a moment there I thought that my FRIDERIKE avatar included some
weird sound effects, but no, it was just my tummy screaming to me, "WOMAN, FEED ME!"
But the two things I learned from this dare were, first, Doux hair is so amazingly created that it'll look great
no matter what you put it on. And second, that even looking the way I was looking I made some male
heads turn (winks). I stood out from the crowd, my difference made me irresistibly unique.
And just like my good friend Jet Ryker (jetryker) says...

"And folks... we all need to remember: 
You might be the prettiest, most juicy and succulent peach in the orchard....
but there are still people who don't like peaches."

BROOOOM!BROOOOM!BROOOOM!
See ya, over and out!


2 comments:

  1. OMG! Lori.. this made me laugh so hard!! Thanks for the belly laughs ♥ AuraLux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, glad it made you laugh. I am thinking about keeping this avatar for feature use in the blog. HUGS!

      Delete