"If it's not spicy, I am not eating." -Mark Wiens


Hello Beautiful World!

What beautiful weather we are having,  just cool enough to want to cuddle up
with my Steppenwolf, can't wait for him to get back from work (winks).
The other night we were looking for something good to watch on YouTube and
Steppenwolf found us this amazing Youtuber that features street food from different countries.
We actually stayed up pretty late watching a few of his episodes during his trip to Mexico.

His name is Mark Wiens
He travels with his wife Ying and their two-year-old son Micah all around the world
for his videos which is something pretty sweet and amazing.

What I love about Mark are the facial expressions that he makes every time he tastes food.
I come to recognize very well his expressions at this point since now I am one of his
biggest fans. I can tell now when he likes something, or when he REALLY likes something.
His enthusiasm is just so contagious and wonderful that I smile every time I see him really
loving something that he is tasting for the first time.

He absolutely loves hot/spicy foods just like I do. Having a Mexican heritage, spicy foods and
salsas are a must in all my meals.

"If it's not spicy, I am not eating."
-Mark Wiens

During his trip to Mexico, one of his favorite street foods to eat were tacos which is one of
my favorites foods to eat too. But as you know, Mexican food not only can they be spicy but
very greasy as well. I try to stay away as much as I can from these types of foods but it is 
really hard when you are getting all these delicious smells from all the taco stands on the street. 
There are probably at least three taco stands on every block and every corner I tell you.
Why do the most delicious things in life have to be the most unhealthy, not fair! :P

One more thing I share with Mark is his love for traveling.
Honestly, if I was back in my early twenties, I would just pack a backpack for light traveling
and just travel around the world my whole life. My first destination, Italy!

Below I have included Mark's social media
Hope you enjoyed and are having a wonderful Monday. Thanks for reading!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Skin *NEW ~ Elvira (Catwa) Tone 004 ~ Glam Affair @ Kustom9 
(Ends Dec. 10 - Gallery)
Hairbase *NEW ~ Catwa Hairbase 10-D (Details) ~ Tableau Vivant @ Uber
(Ends Dec. 22 - Gallery)
Hair ~ Barbara ~ Tableau Vivant
Dress *NEW ~ Alexa Dress ~ Giz Seorn @ Tres Chic (Ends Dec. 10 - Gallery)
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

My Glam Affair Inventory ● Designer Aida Ewing
My Tableau Vivant Inventory ● Designer M4ri1yn Magic
My Giz Seorn Inventory ● Designer Giz Seorn


Alexa Dress ~ Giz Seorn
Lara-Freya-Isis-Hourglass-Physique
100% Original Mesh

No comments:

Post a Comment