F**ck It I Love You



Sure! F**k it baby, I love you (looking at Steppenwolf).
What's there not to love?
Anyways, I love this new song by Lana Del Rey!
She makes all those strong lyrics sound so romantic.
Sex, drugs, etc., they all sound like sweet poetry coming out from her mouth.

Today was my second happiest day in a long time, ok, maybe in three months :P
 I got my final test results yesterday for cancer and they came out GOOD!
Cancer-free! Finally, I can breathe again.


Today I visited this beautiful nude beach but not knowing that it was for naked people before I
teleported myself there. Missed reading the description for this location as I used to do when I
started Second Life years ago. Surprisingly, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all like I used to do
before. I had a few not so pleasant encounters with some of the visitors there but nothing I 
couldn't handle. Please don't get me wrong, most were polite and respectful and didn't bother
me at all, letting me work on these pictures I took for you, but then there were these other four
people there that wouldn't take a no for an answer or would purposely get behind me while I
was working. 

The beach is truly beautiful and if you don't mind seeing exposed boobs and dingly-dings than
I can assure you will love it. I am thinking about even dragging my Steppenwolf there later tonight
and who knows, I may even go topless :O
Ha! I bet Steppenwolf would love that... maybe... maybe not.
Just kidding my beautifuls, I am a prude as you all know by now. 

Below is the LM  and description for this beautiful island in case you want to visit and please
remember to show some Linden love with a donation no matter how big or small, it will be so greatly
appreciated. 

Blue Water Cove Nude Beach (Adult)

Romantic nude beach island with private lovers getaways. Naturist Island with bungalows,
romantic, music. nudist, cuddle, love, intan 7, seas, fishing, sex  sex beach, nude beach.
We welcome all avies except child avatars. 

Thank you so much for reading and if you happen to see us at the island remember that we are
there just for the scenery, nothing else, nope, not at all, that's all, that's it, mmhmm ;)

Lori Novo


Credits
Hair ~ Dream (Browns) ~ FABIA
Flower Hair ~ part of Fiji hair ~ Truth
Necklace *NEW ~ Alima (Details) ~ Kunglers @ Belle Event
 (Opens tomorrow September 6)
Blouse ~ Caroline ~ Giz Seorn
Skirt ~ Melody ~ Giz Seorn
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●sponsors for their kind support!

Designer Ava Kungler
Designer Giz Seorn
Hikaru Enimo


Giz Seorn - 'Melody' Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment