Darlin' Stand by Me

Featuring eXxEsS


No, I won't be afraid
No, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me
So darlin', darlin'
Stand by me, oh, stand by me
Oh, stand, stand by me
Stand by me



Hello Beautiful World!
Isn't life so beautiful? 
Even though these hard times I keep finding new reasons to smile and new
blessings to be thankful for, every single day I tell you.

Today I was tested for Covid in preparations for surgery I am having on Thursday.
I won't lie, I can't help feeling scared, when it comes to medical procedures I am a wus.
My biggest fear is to not wake up from the anesthesia because even with the pain
and all my health problems I love life. But as my Steppenwolf says everything will be ok.
I am so thankful for him.

Now, another person I am so thankful for is my Juvie. I had lost him for some years when he left SL
but now that he is back and we just picked up where we last had left. Our beautiful friendship is
greater than the distance and the time we were apart. He continues to be my Juvie and I, his darling
baby.

To know that we are truly loved is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
I am so blessed to be loved by the greatest man I ever met in my life, my Steppenwolf. And
by truly wonderful friends that have been with me since the beginning of my SL journey.
I cherish them and adore them with all my being.

Honestly, with all this love I feel for the people that I let into my heart, and for life, and especially
for my children, there is no room or time that I want to waste feeling anger towards anyone
else. Instead love and love and continue to love because, in the end, love is the greatest.

So darlin',
Stand by me!

Thanks For Reading!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Pose (Pic One) Whitebox20 - Exposeur
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


eXxEsS In-World  MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
My eXxEsS Inventory ● Designer Layja Vidor


eXxEsS: Top No.1
Freya - Hourglass - Lara - Petite
Rigged Mesh - Dark Dots & Bright Dots


eXxEsS : Circle Skirt No.1
Freya - Hourglass - Lara - Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment