Sky Opens Wide

Featuring Nerido



Sky opens wide
You close your eyes and no one can find you
But still it begins, and so it is
Your eyes can't hide you
You build those castles in the sand
And hope with everything you have
The wind is calm tonight
Looking for answers in the dark
You're searching endless works of art to find life inside of them
Oh, to find light inside of them

The flying gets harder as you fall
Gravity holds no weight at all
When help alludes, you call on a land, oh
On the oh, land, oh...
-song lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
It's been a while since I have sat down to write some lines for you. So here they are, just a few,
no need for too many to express what is in my heart at this very moment. You will see a smile on my
face if you could see me now. Not a big smile, yet, big enough to show the world that I am okay.
However, if you search deeper into my soul, you will sense my need to hide and escape from the world.
Now, don't take this as wanting to run away, it is more to find myself because like every other
 human, I too find myself feeling lost at times and needing space to be able to breathe.

So I spread my arms and closed my eyes, and I felt myself flying and starting to breathe again...
no more holding my breath. The higher I get, the more peace I feel...
I reach the clouds and watch the world from above, it is amazing when you can see the whole picture.
My mind gets clearer and things start to make sense.
Then I began to descend to the ground in a smooth landing, and as my bare feet touched the ground again,
I am once again ready to walk on this earth. Life, here I come!

Thanks for reading!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Maitreya Mesh Body
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


My Nerido Inventory ● Designer Lina Nerido

 

Legacy - Perky - Maitreya - Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment