There's Kindness Still

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


May peace come to Palestine and Ukraine and every part of the world
where innocent lives are being lost, the destruction of their land, and the pain and sorrow
caused by the arms and weapons of destruction.




"The state of the world has been on my mind
It's weighed on my shoulders, demanding my time
Something is missing, it's hard to stay sane
Why do the answers seem lost and arcane?

May wars stop once and for all
And cast off the violence that has us enthralled
May healing not just be for the few
May peace be found for me and you...


I speak of a message said thousands of times, yet
We smile when it's mentioned, then roll our eyes
It may be naive but I must believe
Inside every human, there's kindness still

Hope is a fire that burns in our soul
If only an ember awaiting your call
To rise up in triumph should we all unite
A spark for change is yours to ignite (oh)
Ah, ah, ah, ah...


I believe this message is worth our time
There are people who've suffered yet conquered the climb
Who've sat in the stillness through darkness and light
And found love in the colors between black and white

May compassion turn foe into friend
May self awareness help us transcend
May forgiveness be given, despite lives that were lost
For isn't it peace all of us want

Ah, ah, ah, ah
Eh, eh, eh, eh


The state of the world has been on my mind
Demanding my conscience and all of my time
Was there ever an age where it all made sense
Or am I reminiscing about lost innocence?"
-Lyrics


My Location
(Moderate)

A place inspired by Castle Meur, Plougrescant, France. A small cottage that was built in 1861.
To protect it from the frequently violent coastal weather, the house was positioned with its back
to the sea and flanked on either side by two giant rocks.


Thank you Aitiana1970 for the picture! :))
Aitiana1970: With all due respect, a photo for you :))

Credits On Me
DOUX - Lynn Hairstyle ● Flowers - Winter Clematis ~ Naminoke
Ascendant - Seductress Nails and Dermal Gems 01 ● Hair Strands -  Sintiklia - Hair Arleth
Earrings - BEO_Aleksa_Set ● *{Junbug}* Envy [Cream]

No comments:

Post a Comment