Monsters by Cica Ghost

Exploring Second Life

♥ Please Feel Free To Leave Any Comments, I Would Love To Hear From You 

BOO!
Did I scare you?

Believe it or not, this is how I say hi to my friends sometimes.
And yes, this is the real me, just what you expected, right? :P


NO, NO SILLY SONG
it's just me, Lori.


Hello my beautiful people and welcome to
by Cica Ghost

Now, this is the land where Cica keeps her 40 monsters, I mean, her HUGE monsters,
believe me, they are HUGE. She never fails to surprise me with her wonderful creativity.


I have visited many of her theme sims throughout the years and the first one I ever visited was 
A Black and White World, that was back in October 2012. After that, there were many others.
Her work is pretty amazing and MONSTERS is absolutely one of my favorites.

Let's now see what I came up with the pictures I took during my visit.


Gather around children, storytime!

This is a story about all the cheating cheaters and the lying liars in Second Life, all men, but of course!
JUST KIDDING! ๐Ÿ˜‹
Anyways, where all cheating men are sent to live there forever away from all of us,
the innocent and sweet beautiful women. ๐Ÿ˜ž
They are condemned to never see a woman again until they accept, and I mean, truly and honestly
100% accept that they are wrong and women are always right, and I mean always, not just
sometimes but always!
And if they do this, they will be given a second chance.


They will be sent to the "maybe you are an ok guy after all" room.
But before this can happen, they have to pass Cica's Polygraph test. Of course, 99% of them
will fail. Many are even caught trying to cheat on the test. ๐Ÿ˜ 
Damn, Damn, Damn!


Then, the very few that will make it through will be sold for 350L each. Or if you are interested
in just buying a whole bunch of cheating bastards, I mean, reformed gentlemen, then you can buy
the FatPack for 10,000L.

Hey, that's a savings of...
hold on...
so 350, and another 350, then two times that but I add another 350, and...
That's like a saving of more than three Lindens for sure! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

OMG, I want them all!
I would love to line them all around my bed.
LoriNovo's Wishlist: Cica's 40 Cheating Bastards Monsters FatPack


Sometimes innocent women stop by the "maybe you are an ok guy after all" room 
and pick one of these supposedly reformed guys and take them for a test drive to see if they are safe to keep around, no lying and/or cheating.
They usually seem very innocent and shy, ๐Ÿ˜‡ but let that not fool you. Don't get fooled by those
bedroom eyes and their beautiful and charming smiles.

Reformed Guy: Take Me, Take Me, I'll be good!
Lori: Let me think about it.
Four hours later
Reformed Guy: Soooo, are you taking me. (Smiles & winks shyly)
Lori: Please don't rush me.



Unfortunately, some of these guys still find ways to escape Cica's land and end up in some
defenseless and innocent woman's room...

"I am gonna tickle her toes,
hehehe,
Yup, I am, I am"


OH OH
You have been caught!
Yes, you with the big brown eyes and the beautiful smile.
Stop acting all innocent.
๐Ÿ˜ 

And back he's sent to Cica's land.


Now, there are those who can't be saved because they can't accept that they were bad and that we are good, 
they actually learn to live happily together. They feel that this land is as if it's heaven for them
since they don't have to deal with all that monthly drama that we women are so falsely accused of.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
I'm being dramatic?
Oh, you didn't. GRRRR!
Oh, I am acting a bit strange?! REALLY?!!! >:(
Bangs him on the head with the hot iron
How's that for a bit strange?!
BANG!
BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG!


These unsavable ones will just sit around doing nothing all day long, 
but really, what can you expect,
they are men... 
JUST KIDDING, omg I was just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰
Omg, you can't take a joke, I was just kidding.
See, I love you all my handsome male readers, I was just kidding. ๐Ÿ˜


Going back to the story...

These unsavable ones will just sit around sharing stories with each other...

And then one time, um, she thought I was just gonna massage her feet,
um but guess what? I, I, um tickled them, hahahaha...  (Farts)

HaHaHaHaJaJaJaJaJaYaYaYaSaSaSaTaTaTa
All laughing, yes, in every language.

Yeah, yeah, so funny!
Steppenwolf, you better just massage my feet and maybe kiss them
but you better not try anything else, now I know what you guys are thinking.
You're all the same!
And I am not being dramatic, it's still not that time of the month,
I mean, I am not being dramatic!!!!
๐Ÿ˜ 


Oh wait, is that Aunt Flo?

Hola Aunt Flo, what are you doing here?
If you are looking for the "maybe you are an ok guy after all" room, it's three blocks down, 
then take a right, continue up the hill, and then go downhill. Then make a U-turn and go up the hill again and then go downhill. Then take a left and it'll be three blocks down and that should bring you right back here where we are! ๐Ÿ˜


As Aunt Flo waves goodbye I see her turning right three blocks down...
"Ummm, Aunt Flo,  the "maybe you are an ok guy after all" room is right here." ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh well, she'll be back.

Let's continue with our story...
And finally, there are those that just keep to themselves.
These are the most dangerous ones, you know, the quiet ones because you never know what
they are thinking.

Shhhhh, maybe if we are quiet enough we can hear what they are thinking...
Shhhhhhhhhh
Anything?... Anyone?
Shhhhhhhhhh
Oh well, I really thought that would work.
Oh wait, I think I heard something...
"Lori is a goof!"
Hey, that wasn't them, it was you my readers.
Very funny!
๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, this group of quiet ones is too lazy to even tickle feet, yes, lazier than the other lazy ones.
They only move in very slow motion when they need to eat but what is moving at a speed of
100mph is their brain.
They may be lazy but they are very smart, they can get in your head and that's when all your
problems begin.


But cheaters, liars, lazy or not, all these cuties are so adorable.
Come on ladies, we might not be able to live with them, but in the end,
we can't live without them either! ๐Ÿ˜

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Thanks for reading my beautiful people.
Much Love
Lori Novo

Please don't forget to show some Linden love during your visit.
All donations are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment